facebook

Thoughts on ADPI?

by:    

Is ADPI like the smart, well rounded, and pretty sorority? Or just smart?

Posted By: helplil2928
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you are a pnm you can see for yourself what they are without greekrank. If you aren't a pnm then it doesn't matter.

By: get off greekrank
#2by:    

Is the anti-Aphi nutter moving on to ADPi now? On the bright side - with some extensive bashing on this site ADPi, too, will get more exposure on social media.

Getting the popcorn.

By: h
#3by:    

They are one of the smallest groups. They have a gpa ranking that puts them in about the middle of all sororities. Not social. Alums flood this site to bring them up because they are good at UGA and UF and can't believe why this chapter struggles so much. They get the southern based girls that are dropped from AOPi.

By: ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ouch   

something tells me there is a personal story behind your comment

By: ouch
by: Ok   

Nothing personal. An ADPi alum told me.

By: Ok
by: adp   

ADPi alums do DO THAT.

By: adp
by: yes   

AOPi is a great house and does not sit on gr promoting like ADPi does. They are a much larger house and it shows.

By: yes
#4by:    

My roommate is ADPi.
They are very social - a huge “mix” of girls - equal southern / local girls with OOS. Smart and a lot of encouragement to keep the grades up. Only downside is the rising senior class had a bit of drama - mainly due to the first year of Bama Rush Tok.

By: The scoop
by: e   

Did you join them? They did cob in the Spring.

By: e
by: g   

If they are so great did you join them?

By: g

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.