facebook

was bama morgan dropped?

by:    

i didn’t see her post today. wonder if she was dropped by every house again.

Posted By: bamagirl
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Not everyone has parties every day of philanthropy

By: I don’t think you go here
#2by:    

And if she’s smart she’s going to post a little less this year.

By: And
by: BM……   

The problem last year was her low GPA - hopefully she worked hard to raised it to maximize her choices.

By: BM……
#3by:    

She is looking for clout. All the 40 year old moms want poor Morgan to get a bid this time and will cause an uproar if she doesn't. She is doing it for more views. Period.

By: Rush Goddess
by: YP   

I agree. She’s trying to be relevant again…not sure it’s going to work this time around.

By: YP
by: No   

Hard disagree that she is doing this for clout. You can tell she is trying really hard and really wants to join a sorority.

Also, there’s no benefit for her to put herself through recruitment again if she didn’t want to join.

I think being in a sorority would be good for her.

By: No
by: Ap-2004   

Im just curious to understand how everyone else who rushes isnt also doing it for Clout? Im in a sorority and so many of the girls only rushed because its "cool" at our university and they wanted to be invited to frat parties and to "be cool". That is what doing it for clout is. Wanting to be in a sorority, while simultaneously being a tiktok influencer, does not equate to it exclusively being for clout. Thats a red herring fallacy. Its clear she wants to be in a sorority and experience it, make friends, and get involved. Does she post about it on tiktok? Yes! But so do most other girls who rush. Its no different. The only relevant different to you, is simply that you do not like her so you find the need to wish her badly. I've never met a happy and fulfilled person who spends her time wishing others go dropped and saying its all "for clout" confident people dont waste their time like that.

By: Ap-2004
by: ^   

You don't seem to be caught up on social media clout chasing. When panhellenic tells you that certain online activities will hurt your rush, and you do it anyway, it shows that you think you are above all the rules for everyone else. She got dropped completely. As pointed out, she didn't have good grades, she didn't try for a COB like others did, she posts about conflicts with everyone here all the time, she doesn't seem to have any sorority friends. Not sorority material. Who needs any of that? She needs rush or she's irrelevant.

By: ^
#4by:    

She just posted, she hasn’t been dropped

By: No
by: yep   

Yes, she posted on two days so she clearly has some houses left

By: yep
#5by:    

Remember when Gr--t kept posting OOTD's round after round even after he/she had been dropped from all sororities? Who would know for sure what any tiktikker posts is real? It does nothing for them if they are out of recruitment so they have to keep it seeming like they are.

By: Sure
#6by:    

People keep forgetting this one fact: She's a sophomore with junior credits. If she gets into a house, she'll be in the sorority for much less time as a member compared to freshman. Which sorority wants that???

By: Neour
by: Ann   

One that understands they’re choosing lifelong members of a national organization, not just college party buddies. That being said, I’m not a Morgan fan and I wouldn’t write her a rec for my house, for other reasons. But in general, I don’t agree with discounting someone because they’re an upperclassman when they have the potential to be a loyal sister who actively participates and contributes for life.

By: Ann
by: ^   

No chapter recruits on alumnae potential. You've got to be kidding.

By: ^
#7by:    

looks like she had houses all three days. Good for her!

By: good
#8by:    

She just posted to TikTok and has been dropped by all houses again

By: No thanks
by: Aw    

I feel badly for her. She is a lot more composed than I would have been.

By: Aw
by: Why   

There has to be more to the story….

By: Why
by: /sssss   

I'm shocked I tell you shocked/s

By: /sssss
by: Bruh   

How can anyone be shocked by this? Could see this coming from a mile away

By: Bruh
by: ????   

It's not petty? Unless she made big changes (Stopped her social media oversharing, massive grade improvement, joined other clubs and activities) why bother? We have girls try to rerush all the time and some get bids and different schedules and some have the same exact results. Guess which girls made changes and saw different outcomes!

By: ????
by: Lololol   

Hahaha I saw that coming the minute she announced she was rushing again

By: Lololol
#9by:    

THEY TELL YOU NOT TO POST! They tell you it can hurt your chances. If she really wanted a house she would have waited. I'm sorry for her. I am. And yes, some people still get in a sorority after posting OOTD's, but it is a massive liability to have someone who airs every piece of their life on social media. She posts about everything, not just a simple OOTD with her friends during rush week.

By: NO
by: deedee    

over the summer she was on a TikTok live with the TikTok influencer that has beef with Gypsy Rose Blanchard. as soon as I saw that and saw that they were discussing Gypsy I knew it was game over for her to rush again

By: deedee
#10by:    

It's interesting that houses brought her back for philanthropy and dropped her this round. Unless she was making it up to post, she had houses all three days. Her social media has been constant / same tone throughout this week. So they already knew about that. Makes me wonder how she actually was in the houses.

By: i wonder

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yep   

Yep

By: yep
by: Numbers game   

Pretty sure she only got some because a few houses had low return rates and could only drop a small %. Her gpa probably squeaked her in above those few girls who were autocuts.

By: Numbers game

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.