facebook

Want to understand

by:    

Can someone give me a good description of the types of girls in each of these houses? Especially DDD APHI ZTA ADPI GPHI DZ DG KD

Posted By: Learning
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DDD - well rounded, classy, pretty, smart
APHI - loves frats, very pretty, low gpa
ZTA - social media house, very pretty, wants to be seen,
ADPI - smart, well rounded, nice girls, girl next door
GPHI - party girls, pretty and kind
DZ - well rounded, kind, accepting, cute
DG - very inclusive, mix of many different girls, quirky
KD - southern, friends from high school, pretty and social

By: Jej

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: G   

Kd- all friends from high school or camp already. Very weird experience if you’re from OOS.
GPhi- fun and pretty, has retention issues though meaning a bigger portion of their new members drop out before initiation so that definitely means something.
ADPi/DG/DZ - all similar in my opinion (fine maybe 1 is “hotter” than the others or maybe one parties more, whatever). Well rounded, new row, inclusive.
APhi - Avoid. I’m sorry but they have issues all the way to their national offices. Poorly run group across the board. Unless you really just want somewhere to party and take game day pics for 4 years then fine!
Zeta - this is what GPhi and APhi wish they were. Flashy and showy but they can back it up by being impeccably run and philanthropic. Haters gonna hate, they’re most girls favorite for a reason.
TriDelta - OR, but more inclusive than KD. Pretty and hardworking. Also a very good time!

By: G
by: Nice   

I love your descriptions, they were nice and truthful!

By: Nice
by: @g   

An alum making comments about the executive offices of a sorority. This is not a student at bama.

In fact, most pnms know that APhi is a very strong national with top chapters at most universities except the SEC where they are relatively new.

This thread is from is the same nutter who is obviously very sick.

By: @g
by: nice   

you gave such positive reviews now please do the rest!

By: nice
by: LV   

I like your descriptions. So accurate!

By: LV
by: H   

I like these descriptions but to be fair ADPi and DZ have worst retention issues than GPhi but they have better grades than GPhi

By: H
by: G   

Literally my first time posting here but ok! It’s such a projection the “crazy stalker” accusations get thrown around by 1 crazy stalker who tried to refute the facts. I am an alum and may not be in the state anymore I was there for 4 years plus grad school so I think I know what I am talking about.

By: G
by: @G   

“APhi… they have issues all the way to their national offices. Poorly run group across the board.”

This is 100% true & it creates issues all the way down. APhi has huge retention issues & IMO where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Things got so bad a few years ago that their national volunteers tried to revolt, but their concerns weren’t taken seriously.

I know this bc I’m an APhi legacy & my mama stopped volunteering with APhi & told me not to go APhi. Honestly, I was ready to go with any other house on campus.

But you do you. Just know you’ve been warned. APhi is completely superficial and disorganized, and it comes trickles down from the way their nationals chooses to behave.

By: @G
by: @@g   

I wasn’t gonna get into it but you’re just trying to sweep things under the rug to save face.

Alpha Phi’s national recruitment strategy is all about looks. There was a whistleblower a few years ago & a lot of national volunteers quit in response. Including my own mom.

By: @@g
#2by:    

DDD - good from an outsiders perspective, questionable sisterhood apparently

ZTA - care about looks only, uptight

APHI - care about looks only, give it up so easily

ADPI - studious and thats about it

GPHI, DZ - bottom tier, major self rankers on here, and desperately want others to think they’re like APhi for some reason

DG - weird af, these girls either fell through the cracks or couldn’t get anywhere else

KD - weird af also but somehow prestigious?, don’t even bother if you’re not from AL

By: Someone has to be honest
by: Wow   

Okay wow. Rude. Such a negative point of view, it’s clear you don’t go here and don’t know people in any of these houses

By: Wow
by: @Someone   

This was all lowkey true 🫣

By: @Someone
by: PLP   

This actually hits the nail on the head. That’s why you made some people angry💀

By: PLP
by: Fr   

She speaks truth

By: Fr
#3by:    

It’s kind of good to see stereotypes before you commit for 4 years

By: Kinda
by: yeah but   

take comments on GR with a grain of salt. Always trust your gut instincts in this process.

By: yeah but
#4by:    

This is pretty good and accurate without bashing any houses. Like it.

By: pretty good

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.