facebook

Not much action on here

by:    

I've noticed that GR seems less active this year than it has in years past. Has everyone caught on that this place is full of trolls and to not take what is posted here seriously? I'm hoping...fingers crossed!

Posted By: thsyr
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s active and honestly I wish I checked gr before I picked my house. Remember even if you think they are trolls, there is a lot of truth in the site.

By: No
by: Ha    

Haha you must be one of the trolls that posts here all the time. There’s not a lot of truth to this site and I’m glad to see it’s not a active this rush as it usually is

By: Ha
#2by:    

This forum acts as an outlet for some unstable people to act out.

They craft posts to sway pnms toward or against groups because of some deep seated problems that they have personally. Then they respond to their own posts over and over using different nicknames.

They are mostly socially maladjusted people who think posting on this anonymous site will influence pnms.

By: d

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Idk a lot of this is pretty right on. I’m not in ttown yet but I come on here just to see what is being said about house.

By: Idk
#4by:    

I agree. Most years during rush there is constant posting. I feel like there is a little less this year too…which is a good thing!

By: Nah
#5by:    

yik yak

By: nb
#6by:    

Seems to be ramping up now

By: Jk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.