facebook

Someone give me the rundown on aphi

by:    

what is the deal with aphi? they seem competitive with their pcs and are active on socials. are they a top house?

Posted By: Aphi
Page 4 of 4
#31by:    

My opinion is they are nothing like they are described on GR.I liked them a lot and they were fun. Don't know if I'll pledge them or not but I liked them.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: This   

^ same

By: This
by: me too   

They are one of my fav. Love them. I have a couple of others I also love too.

By: me too
#32by:    

Bumping because I’m a mom of a girl in a diff sorority. (Jk - just loser aphi moms trying to defend aphi when they really have no clue about aphis rep on campus you would be disappointed. however please show up to pike, pikapp, sideline, or moe’s and see how the aphi girls have earned their rep) please let me be there to see your reaction!

By: Ha
by: Hate   

Wow if that is true I feel bad your daughter . To be hateful towards a bunch of young women you don't know when you have a daughter of your own .. really
You need to obviously do better

By: Hate
by: Idiot    

She said jk - I’m sorry mom in teen speak that means just kidding. Please why don’t you say you are a mom more obviously.

By: Idiot
by: Omg    

Well we see now know you are a dumb aphi do you know what Ebonics means??? The language of people from African American / Caribbean descent. Pick your vocabulary better.

By: Omg
#33by:    

I like that desperate clout chasers who really only have clout with pike and pi kapp. And their clout came with a price. 😉

By: Run down
#34by:    

Aphi has been living on here. Trying to bump anything

By: Ugh
#35by:    

Aphi you can stop this! Just tell your girls and their moms to stop posting on here. No more ranks no more any of it. Tell them to wait until after rush. Moms are on here and if they read all about aphi they will tell their daughters not to choose them

By: Help
#36by:    

That’s the run down; ick and girls do better.

By: Ick
#37by:    

If you go to school here you know they swarm pike and pi kapp and are easily accessible to those brothers. They aren’t the brightest so they don’t realize they are being used. They don’t get involved on campus. They are known to just be partiers. They are kind of self absorbed. Not into sisterhood. Girls drop from there all the time.

By: Iykyk
#38by:    

If even one girl gets saved from blindly joining aphi then that’s a win.

By: Save
#39by:    

I’m CRYING laughing. There are 6 comments above mine that is the same person just spiraling. Like you can witness an actual mental breakdown happening over a sorority house 🤣🤣🤣 Also the fact they think they are talking to Aphis who are literally in the middle of recruitment lmao. Students don’t use greekrank you pathetic sad loser with no life

By: 😭😭😭
#40by:    

Not nice at all. Only think about themselves

By: Not nice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.