facebook

Someone give me the rundown on aphi

by:    

what is the deal with aphi? they seem competitive with their pcs and are active on socials. are they a top house?

Posted By: Aphi
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

How does this have the most comments out of all the recent threads?

By: Wow
by: Rush girl   

People love to hate on aphi.

By: Rush girl
by: Easy   

It’s the same person w mental health issues commenting. Not hard to have a lot of comments when someone is unhinged. It’s not a flex

By: Easy
#22by:    

Not top: low definitely because of grades, involvement, rep and sisterhood. Mid sometimes: frats think they are pretty and easy.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Z   

We know you are the same loser answering yourself saying the same thing over and over lmao

By: Z
by: @z   

Yes! And 2 posts at 5am! lol

Let's see what the latest is on the APhi tt account this morning as a result of the anti-Aphi nutter's attention seeking on this site...

lol - APhi tt account now has 25.1K followers and 624.7K
likes. It looks like they are the 3rd largest sorority tt account now...in a month. Over 7.7 million views since her summer bash campaign started!

By: @z
#23by:    

The love I have for this site. People are doing stat analysis others are thinking tik tok followers. No matter what time of day also. Do aphi actives bring up tik tok during rush? Haha

By: Lol
#24by:    

To be honest aphi looked good today but conversations were lacking. Theta put on a better rush because their conversations meant more to them. I can see why aphi is down now. I can’t wait for sisterhood though.

By: Ok
by: -   

And then you woke up from your delusional that you’re a PNM 😂🤣😂🤣 medicine is needed!

By: -
#25by:    

Since there are now 3 posts about how bad Aphi nationals are I checked it out on this site. How can Aphi national be so terrible if Aphi is in the top row at:

Harvard
MIT
Berkeley
UCLA
Boston U
Cornell
Dartmouth
Northwestern
U. Conn.

And very good at UVA and Duke?

I did only a quick check but the worst ranked chapters I could find were still at least ranked middle or better except UF which just got there house last year.

I know they are also top row at U of Oregon, U of Colorado at Boulder, U of Washington.

There is just no way that their national could be that bad and manage all these high ranking chapters. Makes no sense.

Pnms - check it out for yourself on this site.

By: Check it out
by: Lala   

Every chapter is different, but Alpha Phi is top/strong at Michigan, Penn State, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Syracuse, Maryland, UCLA, UC Boulder...

By: Lala
#26by:    

So up north i think aphi has a better rep than down here. I heard sketchy things like aphi nationals was encouraging chapters to focus on looks. Obviously a rumor but interesting. I think down here they had a bad exec for a few years that caused some of the issues for this chapter.

By: Interesting
by: Check it out   

Didn't they come back on campus only about 10 years ago? So they had some growing pains locally I guess because nationally they are top. More top row chapters - all over the country - not just the north:

U of Arizona
UCSB
U of Indiana
Purdue
U of Minnesota
California State San Diego

and there many more top and at least high-medium rankings.

I tried to research the looks requirement rumor but there are no solid links to any source for that.

By: Check it out
#27by:    

Gosh the APhi hate on here is next level. My guess is GPhi or DZ...they wish they were as good and are trying to tear them down. haha.

By: dang
by: Yup   

It's gamma phi. Look at posts #28 & #29.

By: Yup
#28by:    

Aphi self ranks online. Gphi has overtaken them in the area of looks and social. Their work week was one of the best. Tent talk says gphi has been having a great rush. Aphi’s whole platform is we are pretty and here to serve the boys. Don’t bring up academics because we would have to tell pnms nah we don’t care about grades we are the lowest. Yay us!

By: No aphi
by: ^^   

Oh here it is! You have given away now multiple times that you are Gphi affiliated. How embarrassing

By: ^^
#29by:    

They are the definition of NOT demure.

By: Oops
by: Haha   

Not mindful doing too much. The opposite of demure.

By: Haha
#30by:    

Self ranking, tries to hold on to mid house status, self absorbed, ditzy, respected by no one.

By: Bad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.