facebook

Someone give me the rundown on aphi

by:    

what is the deal with aphi? they seem competitive with their pcs and are active on socials. are they a top house?

Posted By: Aphi
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

Whether you are a fan or hater problem is that they are the most disliked house on campus. I’m too crazy and it would kill my self esteem to think so many people hated me and talked about me. College is stressful enough why would I want to be part of a house that already had such a bad rep.

By: !!
by: Weak   

The ppl that hate on APhi r the crazy OR moms on this site.Caring what others think is super weak.Ppl have opinions positive & neg about every house.Go w the house u feel most at home.All houses have amazing women.

By: Weak
by: No one    

No one at school is committing that much time and energy to hate anyone.
That’s ridiculous.
Just keep talking it just proves the point that you are a basement troll.

By: No one
#12by:    

The APhi "haters" is one crazy person posting over and over because they are obsessed. They have been doing it all summer. There are a couple of houses that are jealous and post some negative stuff occasionally.

APhi is well liked on campus but at least two houses that want their spot in the rankings are posting negative threads/posts here occasionally.

It is the maladjusted person who APhi dropped when they were younger that is running the negative social media threads, bumping, posting.

Again, the pnms know what you are doing on an anon site. You are not fooling them.

Everyone has asked you to get some help but obviously you rather spend your days on gr bashing APhi.

I personally think APhi should thank you for the media exposure because you have singlehandedly driven enough traffic to their tt account that they now have one of the largest ones at bama. Over 530k likes on their videos since you started your recruitment month of bashing.

So go you.

By: Just no
#13by:    

Aphi stop trying to defend. You are making it worse. I do agree no other house is disliked as much as aphi. The more you write the more the haters will write. If you are so happy with your insta and tt numbers why are you on here?

By: Wow
by: Well   

I think it’s been established Aphi is not on here lol. You are just delusional and don’t realize the frequent viewers of this site have had to deal with you all summer and see what you’ve been doing. You’re actually not only delusional but quite stupid. It’s truly amazing. Not only have you lost all credibility and look insane because of your hateful obsession with them, you also drove so much interest towards them when they have literally been the most quiet they have been in years.

By: Well
#14by:    

Aphi it’s you defending yourself no one else cares enough or likes them enough to defend them. Maybe if girls knew all this before they accepted bid from them they would have less drops. Everyone here knows that they have worst drops. Actually take to other girls. And it is multiple people. No one person has the time or energy to live in gr. And blaming it on gphi or dz shows you are threatened by them this year. No old row mom would even think about aphi. aphi makes the or moms clutch their pearls with how they are distasteful.

By: Delu
by: Awww   

Womp womp womp. Playing my sad violin. Your fingers don’t hurt from typing the same thing? Sorority girls are literally in rush right now, not arguing on greekrank. I think the question we all want to know is who YOU are? Perhaps everyone should just start responding links to therapy lmao

By: Awww
by: Huh    

Do you know how rush works here? You may only have houses in the morning or only in afternoon? You may have huge breaks. Sometimes you may have all of your houses on the 2 days and be off a day. There is so much time to go in here and tik yak. Actives some are in basement- some aren’t rushing but at internships. Wake up pnms are on here. I will say I was on here all the time when I rushed. It worked out for me. Now I’m just here for the drama.

By: Huh
by: ^   

Shut up. Nobody is buying it. No gen z college student talks like you. You’re are a lonely loser and chronically ill.

By: ^
#15by:    

Here we go again…that house is full of drama within and too many outside haters.

By: Ah
by: Awww   

Well there’s definitely one obsessed hater! How many years ago did you graduate?

By: Awww
#16by:    

Wow why so much fighting over one house? I mean they aren’t for me but I didn’t realize they were hated.

By: Wow

Same person. Aren’t they nuts? They do this in all of their Aphi hate threads

by: mental   

Just amazing mental illness on display. People asked her to get help many times in the last month.

She didn't realize that pushing all her anti-APhi threads would help build their tt account with now 7.6 million views since July 15th!

The pnms know what you are doing on social media. Sorry they dropped you but it is time to get over it.

By: mental
#17by:    

So your comeback to the hater is look how many views on tik tok? Listen I’m not a hater of them but in honesty they do have bad retention, low grades, and a bad rep. It’s not hating it’s just their rep. Just like how axo is known as smart and involved. It’s not hating it’s just their rep here. If you actually an active you know all this so it makes you look silly trying to defend. And if you are a mom stay off here and let daughter deal with the haters herself.

By: Yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#18by:    

I have to say I think the hate has gotten worse since I started at Alabama. Like I’m surprised they haven’t tried to fix their rep or anything.

By: Lol

Psycho greekrank stalker who questionably even went to Alabama but if so graduated ages ago

#19by:    

OP is still going pretending they’re multiple people like they haven’t done this all summer long 😂😂😂😂 lmfao what a complete loser

#20by:    

The rundown is that they are a lower mid to low house.

By: Ha
by: Andddd   

You are still going 🤣

By: Andddd

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.