facebook

Someone give me the rundown on aphi

by:    

what is the deal with aphi? they seem competitive with their pcs and are active on socials. are they a top house?

Posted By: Aphi
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

No, they are not.

By: Bamagirl
#2by:    

Your continuous campaign against APhi on social media is so obvious.

Didn't several threads on this site ask you to seek professional help? And a prominent tiktok peep is worried about you too?

It is not healthy to obsess in this manner.

After a zillion anti-APhi threads, posts, bumps, etc. on social media everyone knows you hate them. Ok.

You can keep doing this but you have no credibility now.

By: ummm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

They have an obsessed psycho stalker on GR, otherwise they are just like the other houses here.

By: Truth
by: k   

Agree. I have been watching all summer. It is so bizarre. My guess is that they are such a strong national that at least one person from other sorority is doing a social media campaign against them.

All sororities have controversy. I think APhi has shown incredible restraint not to retaliate in kind all summer. That is real class.

Grace under fire.

By: k
by: hahahaha   

National media campaign? Seriously? SMH.

By: hahahaha
#4by:    

Not top. Mid house

By: No
#5by:    

Basically if you join this house you are for the boys or just not smart or maybe both. Save your rep girls. Don’t be some frat toy.

By: Ha
#6by:    

They can't retain their members. They lose significantly more members after fall every year than any other house. Worst grades too. The members complain about a badly run exec every year (You'd think they'd get a good team once in a while) and all this combines to a poor sisterhood.

By: bad retention
by: No   

No. They do not lose more members than any other house after fall semester - every year. This is a generalization and a lie that is not supported by facts. The hate team selects 2 semesters to use in the last 5 years to make this claim.

By: No
#7by:    

Can someone explain to me why the overzealous need to continuously bash this house? I’m not an Aphi but the ones I know are amazing! They don’t live on this site constantly over ranking themselves and have remained pretty quiet after the early summer months. Seriously, what’s the obsession? These are 18 and 19 year old women who have a different idea of what they want from a house than you. Is that a valid reason to constantly bash them? Seek help.

By: Why???
by: sadly   

It is relentless. Thread after thread. Post after post. Going back years to find something negative.

All of the sororities have negative stuff if someone wants to make a big deal out of it - especially if going back more than 10 years.

Like now....3 bashing posts in a row on this thread...at 9 am...

I think this effort on gr has backfired because I think their tiktok following has at least quadrupled since this bashing started. They are a new account there. I think they started it a year ago so their following was something like 6500 a month ago. I think now it is over 30k.

These pnms are very social media savvy. They grew up with and using the internet extensively. They know that 3, 4, 5 negative posts in a row are probably the same person on an anon site. They also know what bumping does to a negative post or video. They know all this. They know a social media pattern when they see it. If anything, the relentless bashing is driving peeps to APhi and actually creating a lot of sympathy.

By: sadly
#8by:    

I do feel badly as there are some good girls. I think the good girls didn’t really research before rush and just ended up there. It’s the aphi overall group that’s the problem. Look at how many juniors dropped - look how many who took out of bio. They grew up, got smarter, and left. If you want an actual sorority experience don’t chose aphi you will be disappointed. And philanthropy round look at prior numbers they raise pennys for their cause. And they can’t even spell philanthropy.

By: Ugh
by: more and more   

You have no idea if, or how many, juniors dropped. Could be 1.

Why keep this up? Some sorority girls who are participating in recruitment have their letters in their bio and some do not.

What is your problem? Isn't it time to bump more APhi negative threads and videos to act out on your obsession?

By: more and more
by: ?    

If you don’t have pride in your sorority do you think a pnm will want to join it? Most aphis aren’t there for the sorority they are there for the boys. You can get boys without having to pay 3500 a semester. Other sororities have posts of their girls at philanthropy events not aphi.

By: ?
by: Smart   

To comment they are only here for the boys . So you don’t think other sororities are in it for connections to men. They are all just sitting around their sorority house knitting and having girl time . Oh no not men!!! please spare me

By: Smart
by: lol    

Do you know what “for the boys” means? All girls want to meet people including boys in frats, but aphi is like boy toys meaning the boys just use them because they think they are pretty and easy. That’s their rep. How old are you?

By: lol
#9by:    

Just stay away from them or you will always have to be defending yourself or sororities rep. You can do much better than joining them.

By: Facts
by: Stop   

Lots of houses have scandals and questionable reps.Lots of stuff also gets pushed on the rug in other houses to keep up “appearances” and reps.Aphis r real and genuine.They don’t pretend to be something they aren’t

By: Stop
#10by:    

I think you are right. I just looked APhi has about 24k followers. Then I looked at for reference:

PM = 15k
KKG = 2.4k
DDD = 7.5k
AXO = 4.5k
XO = 4.5k

You haters have made APhi's tiktok account.

From work week they have one video with 5.8 million views with 424k likes.

Another video has 1 million views with 75k likes.

Epic fail for your anti-APhi effort.

By: @sadly
by: hilarious!   

All the haters have done is make APhi more noticed and popular!

I think before the attacks here APhi had about 5000-6000 followers. I don't remember exactly but a lot less than now. In fact, they have about as many as Zeta now.

By: hilarious!
by: dumb   

The number of tt views has nothing to do with reality on campus. Just proves that most of the people commenting here are just weird lurkers who don't even go to school here.

By: dumb
by: h   

It is so IRONIC that the APhi haters have actually improved APhi's clout in such a massive way!

That one tt video now has another 100k views. Up to 5.9 million in 6 days.

So funny and karmic.

Talk about the law of unintended consequences!

By: h

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.