facebook

1st day of philanthropy thoughts

by: Questions

Ok, after attending parties today, what houses did you like?
Any houses surprise you (good or bad)?

Posted By: Questions
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Newbie   

I really liked the girls at KD that I talked to! The convos felt the most natural and like we clicked.. however I am from OOS so I’m trying to not get too excited bc I heard they only want girls from Alabama.

By: Newbie
by: smartAug 12, 2024 4:48:28 PM

I'm also OOS and from the upper midwest. I got back a lot of OR houses and even had 5 left during sisterhood round. Was dropped by all for pref even though I ranked one as #1. Don't get your hopes up on OR if you're OOS or not from the south.

By: smart
by: HelpAug 13, 2024 10:50:18 AM

So I know OOS girls that have gone OR & loved it & other that aren’t happy.Some houses r cliquey & have known each other for a long time.They may not be as interested in meeting new friends as other houses.U need to ask urself if u r comfortable in that type of situation?Some ppl r really out going and they do well & others end up feeling hurt or disappointed.I think there r some OR houses that r more welcoming to OOS but KD is not one of them.Also keep in mind that KD is probably one of the lower ranked OR houses so they get more girls that rank them lower than other OR houses so they may have spots on their pref list & bid day list that other OR houses may not have. If u rank them high, u have one of a statistically chance of being asked back.So if u like them & u r OOS make sure u r comfortable w all that come w being a OOS kd.

I know the kd alums will say it’s not true but it is.

By: Help
by: wonderingAug 13, 2024 1:38:07 PM

which OR are OOS more comfortable?

By: wondering
by: ImoAug 13, 2024 5:37:30 PM

IMO AXO, XO & ddd r the most OOS friendly.KKG r very southern but more open to outsiders than KD. AGD has a very southern culturally which may be off putting to OOS.im not saying southern culture is bad but it may be a culture shock to OOS & they may not feel as included or comfortable

By: Imo
by: SureeeeeeeeeeAug 14, 2024 7:00:44 AM

Alpha chi, come get your girl. She’s hyping her house and throwing spreadsheets again.

By: Sureeeeeeeeee
#12  by: k   

I really liked Pi Phi, ADPi, and SK.

By: k
#13  by: Houses   

Kd, ddd, pi phi, zta. They are my favorites so far. I only have dz and Agd left tomorrow. I was cut by the all the other or houses.

By: Houses
#14  by: Mine   

I liked AGD, APhi and ADPi

By: Mine
#15  by: Nice   

Gphi zta pi phi after the 2 days

By: Nice
#16  by: this is hard   

I like Theta the most so far. Went to some top houses and just was not vibing with them.

By: this is hard
#17  by: FAV   

I've finished up my parties and my favorites so far have been:
AXO, XO, PBP, ADP, DG

Excited for sisterhood round!

By: FAV
#18  by: Pnm   

I really like PM, DDD, Aphi but I am keeping an open mind to a couple of others too.

By: Pnm
#19  by: My pick   

So far PBP, AOPI, KAT

By: My pick
#20  by: sister 2   

Phi Mu, Pi Phi and Kappa are a favorite.

By: sister 2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.