facebook

Today’s Cuts…………

by:    

These are the chapters that will make the biggest cuts today. Don't take it personally it’s a numbers game but these will have the highest PNM return rates after open house:

These will have close to 100 % DDD, KKG, Chi O, ZTA, Phi Mu, AXO meaning they will be on almost every PNM’s list of 1’s.

AGD, KD, Pi Phi, ADII, Alpha Phi will have about a 90%-95% return rate

DG, DZ, and Gamma Phi will be somewhere around 80%

Theta, AoII and SK will be see their biggest cuts and many girls who will end up on their return list probably had them ranked at the bottom but will be pleasantly surprised.

Posted By: Hellofrom
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ADPi media team at it again. They will have the return rate of the AOPi, KAT, SK. They are struggling and are one of the smallest groups at bama. They do not have the same required cut rate as KD!

Honestly - ADPi media team - you are not doing your sorority any favors here by comparing them to KD, Pi Phi, APhi, or AGD.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

yes but chill they’re like the same line as gphi/dz/dg

By: lol
by: Huh   

You are really trying to bash ADPi all over this site. You comment this same thing on everything. Why are you so threatened? It’s weird. And they actually do have great return rates and are in the right spot here.

By: Huh
by: @huh   

ADPi media team thumbs up en masse. Proves the point that you are on here pushing ADPi 24/7. 20 thumbs up in a couple of hours.

Reality hit today with your returns. Stop pushing the ranking higher.

By: @huh
by: ^wth   

stop trying to push their actual rank down. give it a rest.

By: ^wth
#2by:    

Theta return numbers the last 3 years have changed dramatically. I’d put them with Gphi, DZ, and DG.

ADPi and KD do worse each year.

Aphi really does well with recruitment. It’s everything else after this a total disaster.

By: Don’t be surprised
by: sure   

APhi gets the leftovers who don't realize they are the leftovers.

By: sure
by: Hellofrom   

I don’t disagree with you, but that happens after philanthropy and sisterhood. after open house they don’t do as well with their return rates as they do as the week goes on.

By: Hellofrom
#3by:    

Move AGD up to line one and accurate

By: Starburst
#4by:    

I heard from someone on Panhellenic that AXO had 100%

By: bama rush
by: BTRFLI   

I heard from Panhellinic no one got 100 percent. All old row plus zeta was 95 -99 though. With KD being the lowest.

By: BTRFLI
by: no   

The top 12 houses had returns in the 95-99% range. You know who the top 12 houses are. And you know who they are not. \n\n\n\n\n

By: no
#5by:    

AXO and AGD will probably drop the majority of PNMs with a GPA less than 3.8

By: Bamaaa
#6by:    

How many houses did y’all get back today. I got seven…feeling a little discouraged, but I like the seven I got.

Was this the grade cut round? Or is that next?

By: Tdy
#7by:    

Getting seven houses back is not bad. Most of the cuts last night were due to grades and probably questionable pictures on social media. Maybe a lack of connections for some of the top houses

By: Bamaaa
#8by:    

The gossip around Panhell is that AXO, , XO, Zeta , Ddd, and KKG made the biggest cuts due to the highest return rates . Phi Mu , KD and AGD are trailing those 5 but did well. Also Pi Phi and APhi were not too far behind those 3.

DZ, ADII, Gamma Phi and DG are on their way to a really great PC 24 if their momentum continues.

AoII , Theta had the luxury of making big cuts but will improve as the week goes on and will more than likely
make quota due to the sheer number of amazing PNM’s. SK really needs a house.

By: Panhellenicgossip
by: not   

Actually swap KD with Zeta. No Zeta. Your return rate was the same as Pi Phi, AGD, and APhi.

By: not
by: @not   

Me when I’m delusional.

By: @not
#9by:    

Haha this is made up

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.