facebook

The truth about OR

by:    

I think some old row sororities like Tri Delt, Kappa, AXO, Chi O and Phi Mu just keep getting better and better. But AGD and KD are hevaily declining. I would say two very specific new row sororities have well passed those two old row ones iykyk

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Zeta definitely posts more on GR than KD and AGD but that doesn’t make them better.

By: Well
by: My peace   

Zeta is definitely doing better than them and you didn’t comment on Pi Phi because you know the grades, socials, and friendliness in the well rounded aspect all together is better than KD/AGD.

By: My peace
by: Ok   

I didn’t comment on PiPhi because they aren’t all over GR trying to act like they are better than they are. They are doing their thing and will get a great pledge class without embarrassing themselves.

By: Ok
by: Nope   

KD and AGD grannies r running this site. On all the time that’s why those mid houses r ranked so high

By: Nope
#2by:    

AGD attracts a very specific type of PNM. They’re a more close knit and conservative group overall (in fashion and in activities) and that’s exactly what some PNMs are looking for. But the others appeal to a wider range of personalities. I like AGD but it’s like Zeta - polarizing.

By: Bamaaa
by: My peace   

Okay but some some PNMs are looking for that tight knit northern type of cool girl gives like GPhi and APhi. That doesn’t make them top. AGD is not good and would be in the ranks of ADPi without the old row label.

By: My peace
by: Well    

To be fair AGD is top in grades, etc. They aren’t for everyone and they are polarizing I agree but they aren’t just top because they are OR.

By: Well
by: what   

calling gphi and aphi 'cool girl vibes' is crazy. most of them r loud and annoying.
ddd and zeta give off more northern cool girl vibes than them.

By: what
#3by:    

idk ab kappa or phi mu getting better lmfao

By: Umm
#4by:    

I thought kd looked great this week

By: !!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

AGD isn’t declining. They have always gone for a certain type of girl (conservative, Jesus-y, stereotypically sweet) and with insta and tt being sooo much more influential in the last few years they just haven’t kept up. I think they’ll keep recruiting fine and they have their niche, I they’re just not as widely seen as some of the houses that have such a strong social media presence.

By: Not quite

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.