facebook

Discussions on GR

by:    

Just a reminder that discussing money is VERY tacky and one of the “do not mention” topics along with boys and drinking.

Posted By: Margauritte
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nobody gives af corny ahhhh girl

By: Ok?
#2by:    

This is gr not actual rush. You find talk of money tacky? I guess all the other vulgar stuff on here is ok?

By: Oh pls
#3by:    

Yes this. Talking about how much you are spending when the girls aren’t even there is super tacky. Looking at you zeta lover that is posting and replying to yourself. Weirdo.

By: Lllllllllllllllllllllllll
#4by:    

I mean it’s pretty obvious who the Zeta GR overposter is. If you know, you know.

By: Yeah
by: Cccccccccccccccc   

OCD kd

By: Cccccccccccccccc
#5by:    

Sta isn’t talking about how much they are spending. Everyone else is. Are you kidding all of my sisters see the zta pics and we are saying the decorations must have cost them a lot. It’s not zta bragging it’s us wondering if our dues are higher than theirs where is our money going?

By: Ew

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.