by:    

Jk we all know the answer. It’s no. Hahahaahhahahahahaha

Posted By: Hometownthrowdown
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Maybe zeta will give her a bid

By: Mmm
#2by:    

I know people in multiple houses that are friendly with Morgan. I think she will get a bid this year.

By: Actually
#3by:    

I think she will. Especially if she has friends in a house

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

She will get DZ.

By: Yes! Go Morgan!
#5by:    

She seems like a nice person. But her rushing this year does not seem genuine. Like she knows she got followers last year bc of rush. So trying again this year bc she knows it will get views.

By: Rush goddess
by: ???   

she is genuine. 100% authentic.

By: ???
#6by:    

idk. what house would want her? she’s all over tik tok BEGGING to be let into ANY house, it’s kind of sad honestly. isn’t she a junior too? awk.

By: hahaha
#7by:    

She’s still a person who wants to find her place and posting this is so rude and disgusting! I hope she finds her home but if it’s with mean people like you, she’s better off

By: Be kind
by: hahahahaha   

If she really wanted to find her place she had a great chance last year but ignored every bit of warning that panhellenic gave. But she drank the insta koolaide, went completely overboard, and was dropped. It is crystal clear that her priority is not joining a sisterhood, just using any sorority she can get her hands on for followers and sponsors. That is what is rude, disgusting, and mean.

By: hahahahaha
#8by:    

I think she will, she has a better chance if she stops posting so much

By: Maybe
by: whoops   

Waaaaay too late for that. She's had plenty of time and obviously thinks she's above it all. Even if she stops posting for this week she has proven that she wouldn't care what a sorority's rules are and would just ramp it up using her new letters for clout.

By: whoops
#9by:    

i still think she’d be better off in SDT

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.