facebook

Spring Sorority 2 days Party Massive PR budget

by:    

Why do some sororities like Zeta get Barn Yard their 2 days sorority spring party and get a massive PR budget for work week and rush and others dont? Im confused its should be a even playing field all dues are roughly the same. Where is the money going for these other houses?

Posted By: Money
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The rules for what sororities can and can't do and spend money on during recruitment week have been pretty well laid out and ammended as necessary for years so that every house is on an even playing field. But Work Week becoming a popular thing on sm as a new recruiting tool is a relatively new phenomenon and a level playing field hasn't been addressed by panhellenic, and probably won't be until NPC gets involved, and they will at some point.

By: $$$
#2by:    

Zeta working overtime this week on GR. It’s getting embarrassing.

By: Haha
by: yup   

They had a disappointing recruitment last year. It looks like Ky is carrying the house. They are looking desperate.

By: yup
#3by:    

Trust me I wonder where my money goes for my sorority. We don’t do half as much as zta but their dues are less than mine

By: Facts
by: alwayswondered   

yeah i makes me wonder what the other houses are doing with their money

By: alwayswondered
by: Umm   

No one in another sorority puts this on GR the day before rush starts. Both those comments were written by a zeta which is so embarrassing. That’s what happens when you pledge a bunch of social media addicts everyone else drops I guess.

By: Umm
#4by:    

Seriously ….does zeta have like a GR committee whose job is to come on GR and hype them up. You should have stopped when you were ahead and had a few compliments. Now everyone sees you are desperate and realizes why you are mid and not top.

By: Ok
by: Clearly   

They have a social media team that thinks they can do better in recruitment by being on gr 24/7. They keep posting that they are in the top row. Thread after thread, on and on...all summer.

By: Clearly
#5by:    

Plz give it a rest ZTA. We get it you are desperate. You notice no one else is talking about how much money they are spending. It’s soooo tacky. If you have to talk abt it then you really don’t have it.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.