facebook

When will Sigma Kappa's house be finished?

by:    

When will Sigma Kappa's house be finished? Hope it will be soon!

Posted By: Just wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not soon enough for them to become relevant in the next decade.

By: E.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yikes    

I think it will help with convincing girls to join who were on the border of deciding if they’re willing to join. Having a larger house, will at least make some girls feel like they aren’t shorted out of experience. This will at least put them in a better position to compete with Theta and AOII

By: Yikes
#2by:    

The construction on their house was cancelled. There’s nothing about it on the building bama website with the rest of the greek house projects. Unfortunately it seems like they’re just never going to gain enough traction to be relevant.

By: Never
by: What?   

Do you know for a fact that it was canceled?

By: What?
by: yes   

From what I’ve been told their Nationals pulled the plug and Gamma Rho Lambda is taking over the location for their house.

By: yes
#3by:    

If this isn’t true then it’s just wrong to put it here. I’m hoping they are getting their house.

By: Ok
#4by:    

Right now there is a contract dispute with UA and SK nationals. It's being worked out so hopefully the house will be built

By: House
by: yeah   

There is always a contract dispute in construction at Alabama. They'll get it ironed out, they always do.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.