facebook

Gphi so awesome this week

by:    

Gphi has surpassed aphi this week just by work week alone. They had so many girls participating. They all look like having fun. Dances were good, decorating good, and pretty girls. Good job gphi!!

Posted By: Yes!!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Agreed who is approving one of the ones listed above’s Instagram. Oof.

By: Um
by: ???    

Aphi has gone downhill like I saw insta too and it was just weird.

By: ???
#2by:    

It is always so obvious what house intimidates another one.

Do you think the pnms are dumb? They can see right through this stuff.

By: Obvious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I guess we know the “Aphi nutter/hater” is associated with Gphi. How embarrassing!

By: Well
#4by:    

She’s right. Compare them on instagram this week, tt, gpa, retention. Gphi is just better now. The girls from last years aphi tt - a few dropped so makes sense. Others not sure if they dropped but they did take aphi out of bio probably embarrassed

By: !!!!!
by: ^   

This is so embarrassing for Gphi….

By: ^
by: Ugh….   

GPhi come get your mom. She’s embarrassing you on GreekRank

By: Ugh….
by: No   

So Gphi has only a slightly higher membership number and grades. They r at the bottom w both those criteria too. One week doesn’t change a house, u have to put in a lot of work over time. Also just be proud of what u r doing. Coming on here to specifically bash one house and say u r better is not the vibe. It makes u look weak.

By: No
#5by:    

Don’t think it’s gphi. I think there is such a strong hatred of aphi that you could say any sorority is better than aphi and would get comments agreeing.

By: Nah
by: lol   

definitely a gphi. it totally makes sense. you could’ve praised gphi without bringing up aphi, but then went right into the same aphi hate talk. you’ve kinda given it away in other comments randomly bringing up gphi but this confirms it.

By: lol
#6by:    

Not a GPhi but I noticed their social media has improved. Keep up the good work! Pan ❤️

by: lol   

and you had to bring up aphi to say that 🤔 right…keep digging the hole!

By: lol
by: Why   

Did you just now post negative comments about APhi in threads in a row on this site - some saying APhi should be ranked under GPhi.

So embarrassed for your group.

By: Why
by: Um   

I didn’t say anything negative about Alpha Phi. I was just giving GPhi a compliment on their social media. I didn’t make any other posts. Damn, you are toxic and paranoid.

by: ?   

How is it Pan❤️ when they r also bashing another house? It’s not & Gphi is embarrassing themselves

By: ?
#7by:    

They are putting in the work this week. Their fits are trendy and cute. They are featuring their pretty girls they have whole house great dances. They have the biggest house of all sororities ( even bigger than phi mu) they have multiple cute decorations. Houses should take note. Rush is a competition. Keep up or you will be passed.

By: Work
by: Fr   

Aphi seems threatened. I think you are paranoid.

By: Fr
by: Wow!   

How’s the weather in Jersey this morning mom?

By: Wow!
by: Wait….   

“They are featuring their pretty girls”…..wow! All 4 of them?? Must be a great feeling for the girls who aren’t being featured. Give me a house that’s showing everyone because the PNMs are going to see all next week! If a house isn’t proud of all their members stay away!

By: Wait….
by: 🤣🤣   

Gphi literally gets made fun of for only featuring their 10 pretty girls from each pledge class. You can easily spot the same girls over and over on their IG. Thanks for confirming how shallow and desperate Gphi is even more. What a sad group….

By: 🤣🤣
#8by:    

The GPhi moms are also commenting on some TikToks where randos are discussing work week themes. It’s the only house I’ve seen where that’s happening .Last year there was one commenting on someone’s TokTok “post rush ranks” about how her daughter got into one of the “most selective “ houses at Bama. It’s really not a good look ladies. Get that mess under control! You are the only house doing this. EMBARRASSING!

By: Ewwwww….
by: yikes   

the second hand embarrassment is so real. also them being obsessed with alpha phi is so weird and there’s been so many comments in the past i’ve seen trying to lump them together and now it all makes so much sense.

By: yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.