Zeta, Alpha Gam
Pi Phi, ADPi, Alpha Phi
GPhi, DZ
AOPi, DG
Theta, Sigma Kappa

Posted By: YEP
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

ADPi media team again ruining recruitment by creating unreal expectations. ADPi is a nice group but recruits behind Dz.

By: Again
by: Nah   

Ha okay DZ.

By: Nah
by: DZ over ADPi   

You're kidding, right?

By: DZ over ADPi
#2by:    

So someone posts a rank and somehow it’s ADPi ruining recruitment…that’s a stretch. It’s likely some TikTok troll posting anyways.

By: What
#3by:    

The unreal recruitment is having aphi up that high. They get in and then drop. Girls should know they have a bad sisterhood.

By: No
#4by:    

I like this one. It’s accurate for this year

By: Good
#5by:    

This is the most accurate one I’ve seen. Bumping

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Good but AXO is on there twice. Keep them on the first row.

By: Ok
#7by:    

Bumping. There are so many inaccurate ranks on here, I’d say this is the closest to right

By: Yep
#8by:    

Would be last in ranking for me out of the top ones. There is a ton of pressure to have perfect grades be most involved on campus. This is great but I also think college girls need to have a fun social life, and live. To each his own but I don't want to be in a pressure cooker I have an internal one I don't others to put more on me.

By: AXO AGD
by: Really???   

Are you on one of those houses?? If not, as I assume is the case, then you don’t know what the requirements are so you probably shouldn’t comment.

By: Really???
by: Wouldn’t matter   

You probably don’t have the grades to make the cut for those houses anyway

By: Wouldn’t matter
#9by:    

Would be last in ranking for me out of the top ones. There is a ton of pressure to have perfect grades be most involved on campus. This is great but I also think college girls need to have a fun social life, and live. To each his own but I don't want to be in a pressure cooker I have an internal one I don't others to put more on me.

By: AXO AGD
#10by:    

Close but no cigar - houses were told today how many girls ranked them first. One house that always gets lower of old row had the most numbers for number 1. It proves how this site is full of opinions that are just that - opinions and it has zero merit.

By: Laughing

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.