facebook

ZETA ON TOP!!!!!!!!!

by:    

ZETA IS THE BEST!!! PNMS JUST LOOK AT THEIR TIKTOKS VS THE OTHER HOUSES ;) OLD VS NEW ROW IS IRRELEVANT NOW. ZETA IS THE BEST F ALLLLLL THE REST

Posted By: ZLAM
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

sorry I just vomited in my mouth. Enough with the ZTA hype posts….if you have to keep hyping them they aren’t as top as you try to make them.

By: oh my
#12by:    

Anyone who keeps up with zeta on social media should not be surprised they are also all over GR working the hype. Reality - decent house, all over social media but not as top as they pretend to be.

By: Funny
#13by:    

It doesn't matter if we think they are top or not. What matters is they are doing a super job during work week. They put in the time and effort. That goes a long way.

By: weseeit
#14by:    

They are putting major effort into this week. Whoever they have on the committee for this week worked hard . Decorations are amazing. I agree with above no matter the house you see that they put the time and money in. Some houses I feel like donating to as I had better decorations and back drops at my grad party. If I see one more hung sign with creases (wrinkles) I will scream. Don’t just slap a banner on a house and call it work week.

By: Yep
by: onit   

well said. They look great because they were organized and planned, worked extremely hard, and wanted to show up hard on work week. Other houses did not do the same. It shows. Props to Zeta.

By: onit
by: Agree   

You can see that they are committed and put a lot of effort into the themes this week. I don't know if the house is screaming "fun" but you can't deny the amount of effort they have put into it. I like this improvement from Zeta. They want girls that will put in the work and it shows in their work week and their grade improvement!

By: Agree
#15by:    

Social media is pr. The way of the world now. The zta girls are out in front of house before any other house and probably made 2 tik toks each while girls in other houses are still sleeping. Whether you like them or not they are 100% dedicated to their sorority and who wouldn’t want to be part of that?

By: Pr

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Umm no   

Oh please other houses aren’t sleeping. They are inside learning about PNMs, prepping for rush, etc which is a very important part of it. You have to back up that PR during rush. It’s reality vs what you see on social media.

By: Umm no
#16by:    

ZTA pr up early and in full force on GR. Forcing it doesn’t make it happen. If their efforts this week are as good as you keep saying - you wouldn’t have to try and force responses. These repetitive “hype” comments seem almost desperate.

By: not surprised
by: Pagdipaienpairb   

I don’t like that they keep talking about how much they are spending. It’s really giving me the ick.

By: Pagdipaienpairb
by: ^   

exactly

By: ^
#17by:    

Spoken like a true Zeta ha!

By: Ok
#18by:    

Yes!! Zeta, Tri Delt and Alpha Chi have been my favorites!

My sorority nationals has a rule that members do not have to spend their own money for anything that is outside of chapter dues. Of course most girls do, but I wonder if Zeta is buying these costumes or asking the girls to buy them? I’m just curious because their dues aren’t as high.

By: Zeta
#19by:    

Zta doesn’t have matching shirts like some other sororities during work week so they save money that way and can put those thousands into decorations. Members are all to buy their own fits. Most sororities share a look book to make sure girls look cohesive.

By: Shirts
by: Incorrect   

Yes, today’s shirts match and they were provided by the house.

By: Incorrect
#20by:    

Jeez, ZTA....if you have to post about yourself on greekrank...it just sounds desperate.

By: Really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.