facebook

ZETA ON TOP!!!!!!!!!

by:    

ZETA IS THE BEST!!! PNMS JUST LOOK AT THEIR TIKTOKS VS THE OTHER HOUSES ;) OLD VS NEW ROW IS IRRELEVANT NOW. ZETA IS THE BEST F ALLLLLL THE REST

Posted By: ZLAM
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

HATERS WILL SAY ITS FAKE

By: ZLAMMM
#2by:    

I have been watching all houses and I will say Zeta slaying it.

By: ...
#3by:    

I thought they were weird.

By: Mmmmmmmmmmnnn
by: Kdbdh   

Soooooo weird.

By: Kdbdh
#4by:    

Overall their work week budget must be insane!!! They really are blowing past other houses. They make zta look so fun. They also make other houses look so cheap. I’m so mad at my house as really for what we pay in dues it looks like we went to party city and had each girl blow up a balloon. Like girls this is rush this is the time to spend the money. Does zta have weird girls, of course but all houses do.

By: Lol
by: ur dreaming    

agree to disagree, ZTA.

By: ur dreaming
#5by:    

Lots of girls jealous of zta this week. They put so much time and effort into work week. Since I started here they have always been the first ones out every morning. They deserve to move up in rankings. What pnm wouldn’t want them. I’m actually embarrassed of my own sororities socials- they put me to sleep. Other houses have to put in more effort. You look boring compared to zta.

By: Oops
by: Cacao scscscdc   

I wouldn’t want to be in the house that other people said had weird girls.

By: Cacao scscscdc
by: Ha    

Every house has weird girls. There are weird girls on tt from every house this week. I just admire ztas dedication to rush. Other houses it looks like any other day to them. Like this year it looks like some houses gave no effort.

By: Ha
#6by:    

They look great! So impressed with their fits and decorations. Seriously they have been the best. For or I’ve really like kd.

By: !!
#7by:    

I agree Zeta has done fabulous this week but a good work week does not make a good sisterhood. Zeta is one of the top sororities at Bama, but it’s not for everyone.

By: Bamaaa
#8by:    

No one feed the troll. Social media is their thing. Zeta will get a great pledge class like they always do but it’s not like they will get tip top and everyone else will get their leftovers. If you think that then you don’t know Bama sororities at all.

By: Ok
by: Bye   

If you think most houses even want the stuck up boring prudish “old row” girls youre deluded. OR has to work overtime to convince themselves they’re still relevant when nobody outside OR likes them. Zeta is top

By: Bye
#9by:    

Social media is a lot these days. People are leaving corporate jobs because they make more money as an influencer. So in today’s world being good on social media is important. No, zta is not for everyone and other sororities will also get top girls. But you have to admit they are the most known across the country. It’s like saying dcc has the most popular cheerleaders. It doesn’t mean others are bad but dcc is most popular.

By: Well…
by: Except    

I wouldn’t say zeta is close to the same level as DCC. They still won’t be in most girls top 2-3. They are a good house but they still aren’t top 5 and it will be obvious during actual rush which isn’t just a social media clip. They are big on social media and inflating their rank here.

By: Except
by: Dddddddddfdd   

Being the weirdest does not make them the most popular. I don’t care how much they spend on workweek. If anything, overspending and being weird makes it so much worse. What are you overcompensating for?

By: Dddddddddfdd
by: $$$    

They obviously have the money so therefore they should spend it. They are not overcompensating- this is who they are. They are known for rush around country

By: $$$
#10by:    

Ztas budget must be huge for this week. Awesome decorations and cotton candy and food trucks. I will admit I’m jealous.

By: Yessss

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.