facebook

PNMs stay off this site

by:    

Seriously stay off this site, the actual actives and people who go here are busy right now and not posting on here. Do not take the information you see here seriously. It's all trolls anyways. Enjoy recruitment!

Posted By: Don't
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes, please stay off this site. It's so unhinged. Bump.

By: YES
#2by:    

BUMP. Yes stay off of here. This is full of TikTok trolls and people who don’t go here

By: Kj

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Bump. Anyone posting about how great a house is this week is a troll or an unhinged member/mom. Do you really want to be in the cringe house?

By: Bumpers be bumping
by: Well…   

Literally every single house has been mentioned this week for doing something cute so guess they’re all unhinged.

By: Well…
#4by:    

This week has been really good. I do wish I came on this site as a freshmen because as oos I only knew what I saw on insta and I tt. I really wanted zta and they dropped me. So I went with the next best thing but I did have shot at old row and I ranked them last. I got rid of top houses because I didn’t like their vibe however I realize now that I just spoke with the wrong people during rush. I wish I knew reputations beforehand. People say ranks don’t matter but here yeah they do. From who you swap with to how people treat you at bars etc. boys and girls included. made mistakes and it is 100% rep of house. And LISTEN when on here it says bad sisterhood. Some is jealousy others are trying to protect.

By: No really
by: True   

I agree I picked a mid house when I could have had a top. I’m an idiot. My friends now are all in the house that I didn’t pick. I seriously hate the choice I made and should have checked here first.

By: True
by: omg   

This is so true about how differently people treat you… I unknowingly dropped a top OR sorority and chose a bottom NR sorority over them. My biggest regret is not doing my research. I went in raw-dog and didn’t even look at social media! Now I’m miserable at my sorority with weird people and insane rules while I have to watch my would-be sorority have the time of their lives. I’m attractive, fun, and guys want me on the DL yet I get rejected for date parties simply because of my affiliation.

By: omg
by: Yep   

There is nothing worse than meeting a guy at a bar and him guessing your sorority and he starts naming all the top ones and then you tell him what you are actually in and he walks away. Like dude you were just interested and buying me drinks until you heard my sorority- loser. But unfortunately happens a lot.

By: Yep
by: Lol    

Sounds like a personal problem to me, I’m in a bottom house and I get ate out by old row guys every week

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.