facebook

Work week Day 1 thoughts

by:    

Here are my thoughts about work week day one and what stood out to me!!!

ZTA posted A LOT, not sure if that’s a good or bad thing for them, but their decorations were cute! Also like idk what their budget is for rush but it’s gotta be insane.

XO, thought their videos were cute and girls did good dressing up, nothing spectacular but I think they did a good job, I also think this pan X theme was not good

AXO, they definitely did a little different but I thought it was executed well and stayed on theme. Their decorations were good and posts were cute, and you still got the vibes of hometowns

DDD, confused about theirs. If they didn’t want to do the pan X theme they should have all just done fly delta but like half of them were flight attendants and the other half were hometowns so that was confusing, but the girls and decor was cute, just I think the theme could have been more cohesive and unified

AGD’s DCC video slayed, a bit underwhelmed by their insta post but the videos were cute!

KD decor was also so cute but that DCC video was rough and the MB photo being first is so on brand

Kappa was cute but a little underwhelming, balloons were cute

Aphi slayed the TikTok game, I liked all of their posts

Phi mu pictures and outfits were cute but was a little underwhelmed by the decor. Banners were cute but expected just a bit more

A lot of the other houses had good things and videos and posts and outfits, these were just some that stood out to me

Posted By: Alabama
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I just feel this is an aphi. They did not slay today. Wishful thinking. All houses were kind of average today truthfully.

By: Up
by: ^   

Aphi hater sees any slight praise and immediately has to put them down lol mental illness

By: ^
by: Eh….   

I’m not the Aphi nutter but I agree with questioning the “slayed” statement.

By: Eh….
by: o   

But not questioning AGD “slaying”? lol.

By: o
by: Agree   

Yep they were all pretty Meh to me

By: Agree
#2by:    

Zeta is oversauturated at this point. More is not better. It’s giving thirsty basic.

By: Cjndidbejshd
#3by:    

When you put in the work it shows. Good on the groups that show out!

By: addy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Dii   

Yes on this

By: Dii
#4by:    

AGD slayed? It was decent, but I wouldn't say they slayed it.

By: nat
#5by:    

Theta killed it today!

By: wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.