facebook

Zta princess Ky?

by:    

Is she actually nice or is it all fake? She seems genuine

Posted By: how ab
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s fake. A frat wasn’t letting her in because they were at capacity and she screamed at them “DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM”
And when she was a freshman some girl in her building elevator tried to make friends with her and said hi and instead of being normal she said “OMG ARE YOU A FAN”

By: Lol no
#2by:    

Those videos with her and her sister look as scripted as a movie. I am not buying that it is real. Do you know have a great day not just a good day is a line from a movie? Google FREE GUY - he says the same thing or close to it.

By: Fortune127
#3by:    

Im in an active in another chapter, and every time I’ve run into her at a date party or at the bar, shes really sweet if not a little awkward but I feel like thats mostly just bc shes rly aware that everyone knows who she is

By: Student

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.