facebook

Zeta is Crushing it

by:    

How is Zeta able to be so far beyond what the other top houses are on social media. I understand that doesn't exactly directly affect how well recruitment actually goes, but wow they look miles ahead of the competition.

Posted By: wow
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Because social media image is a top priority for them and they have a professional that they outsource everything to.

By: because
#2by:    

i agree, they are wayyy out of the others league

By: same
#3by:    

With all the national attention on Bama Rush Most Bama sororities dont want social media to be a highlight. It can backfire look at the issue Kylan and Amayah. There is a reason you are not seeing the other sororities on social media.

By: eachtheirown
#4by:    

Idk Amayah in zeta came up on my fyp today as a sponsored post but it wasn’t for a brand. So she paid to push her own content. Yikes

By: Squad of one
#5by:    

Because it’s their brand and they put a huge priority on it. Other houses participate some because they have to for a little exposure but it isn’t their main focus. They concentrate more on what they do during actual rush when they meet PNMs.

By: Why
#6by:    

It’s just who they are. It’s not good or bad …it just is.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

has ZTA been commenting on GR all day?

By: soooo
#8by:    

Yes they are a huge social media house. If you didn’t realize that before you know it now. It’s a little good but also a little bad.

By: Ok
#9by:    

It is working for them. We can all see that. Let's see how well it translates on Bid Day.

By: addy
#10by:    

It’s tired and over

By: Fjjsvdid

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.