facebook

work week social media rank

by:    

ik it just started but its pretty evident who is putting effort in

1. zta - crushing it per usual
2. piphi, axo, xo
3. aphi, adpi, dg, aoii
4. dz, kd, ghpi

what the f is even phi mu doing? or kappa, kd, ddd? Are they sleeping?

Posted By: Ranker
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

Where’s sk?

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

AXO Didn’t do a crouch shot video it was XO (Chi O) That video is weird.

By: Bamaa
by: Fffbsbdjdh   

Alpha Chi absolutely did. Brown braided hair crotch shot was first frame.

By: Fffbsbdjdh
by: Bama rush   

Literally what are you talking about, that is chi omega’s video with the crotch shot in the brown hair not Alpha Chi, AXO’s video is on their TikTok and is like a wholesome video with 0 crotch shots.

You clearly do not go here or you would know the difference between the two

By: Bama rush
#13by:    

I’m soooooo glad we chose our house based off of synchronized dance videos! And, here I was worried we might actually want to get to know each other! Now I know a house would only want me because of my ability to throw my azz in a circle. This makes it so much easier!

By: Phew!
#14by:    

Agree with the snooze fest. I have secondhand embarrassment for DDD and KD. ZETA - amazing. Totally shocked at AXO - yikes. No one mentioned AGD and their video was excellent - good job girls.

By: HOMETOWNGIRL
#15by:    

Was boring today. Ou kappa is all over the place. Aopi was cute, kd dancing tik tok was good. No idea what went on with ddd. Why did they do that again? Zta looked a little weird today.

By: Idk
by: This^   

I agree with all of this^. It was pretty boring all
around today. Seemed like fewer dances. I didn’t think anybody stood out. Why is that OU Kappa theme getting so much attention? It seems odd to me.

By: This^
by: ijbol   

old hag alert

By: ijbol
#16by:    

Yay OU Kappa let them have it. Its all about whats behind the doors that no one but the PNMs see that makes a difference. All these weird people following this whole dance off video production process is insane!

By: whocares
#17by:    

This is dumb. The girls are preparing for actual recruitment right now. It’s not called work week for nothing! They can’t be on social 24/7.

By: Hm
#18by:    

Phi mu looks so good today

By: Day 2
#19by:    

Did better on day 2: phi mu, zeta

Not so much: chi omega (they’ve been weird with the crotch shot videos and themes), AGD (underwhelming), alpha chi (underwhelming)

By: Bamaaa
by: Bama rush   

I think alpha chis is pretty cute for the day, it’s their birthday and all the houses do that theme whenever it’s like a big birthday so I think it makes sense

By: Bama rush
by: 4Reel   

AGDs was so cute !! - pm was horrid, DDD umm no. Aphi was ok. AXO super cute - happy bday. Chi o was ok.

By: 4Reel
by: Yep!   

Ok, the costumes and props were gorgeous but I didn’t get the “theme” for Zeta today. Is it “our house is a circus”?? I liked PM, PBP, Theta, and AXO’s birthday celebration.

By: Yep!
by: Just me??   

I thought XO was super cute yesterday!

By: Just me??
#20by:    

I like pi phi today. Their girls look pretty

By: D2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.