facebook

work week social media rank

by:    

ik it just started but its pretty evident who is putting effort in

1. zta - crushing it per usual
2. piphi, axo, xo
3. aphi, adpi, dg, aoii
4. dz, kd, ghpi

what the f is even phi mu doing? or kappa, kd, ddd? Are they sleeping?

Posted By: Ranker
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

A lot of houses wait till lunch to make content or take breaks throughout the day to do it. Not every house does it first thing in the morning like Zeta. Also, work week is actually WORK, the houses do a lottttt more than just make social media content throughout the week. I’m sure you’ll see plenty from all the other houses though, its only like 11am here and day 1.

By: s
by: Jfc   

Zta making the rounds on Greekrank like they were aphi. Please zta find something else to do you shallow shallow girls.

By: Jfc
#2by:    

Too bad for the sad losers whose lives revolve around what sororities decide or not to show on social media. Their opinions and ranks don't matter but go ahead and pretend, you pathetic little people.

By: haha
by: Lol   

Bunch of PNMs watching and deciding who their favorite houses are, it DOES matter if you compete to be a top house. And ZTA is currently destroying all of OR

By: Lol
by: ^   

Outsiders not involved in rush with nothing better to do obsessed and fantasizing.

By: ^
#3by:    

Many were told no tic toks unless put out by the chapter. They ask PNM's not to post, so they don't either.

By: sick of it.
#4by:    

This is real rush at The Univ of Alabama not a social media challenge. MOST feel like Bama Rush TikTok its cheesy. You wont see them posting because they are the most desired houses and dont need to post videos to recruit girls.

By: eachtheirown
#5by:    

phi mu doesn’t need to pimp themselves. they’re right after.

By: greek hope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: low key   

They low key do. They come off as boring compared to Zeta

By: low key
by: lol   

no but they actually need to do better bc they only get boring mean girls now and they're not even rlly known for being that pretty anymore either..

By: lol
#6by:    

Okay I was actually surprised at AXO and XO, theirs were so cute

By: Bamarush
by: jk   

AXO is a snooze fest

By: jk
by: Bamarush   

lol you’ve clearly never met an AXO they simply don’t fit a mold half their girls are like SGA super involved and the other half are wild and crazy

By: Bamarush
by: Push gdjwbsjxhsh   

I actually ran here after seeing AXO. Are they trying to get rid of the good girl image? Crotch shots? Slow motion hair flips? I swear I had to look twice to make sure it wasn’t APhi.

By: Push gdjwbsjxhsh
by: Bama rush   

You’re thinking of XO, not AXO. AXO hasn’t posted any of that

By: Bama rush
#7by:    

I agree with your rank. I’m waiting until the end of the day because for my rank because some do come out later but midway through the day, nobody comes close to Zeta! ZLAM!

By: Agree
by: Yup   

Zeta is on this site 24/7. They target a couple of sororities with negative comments and routinely rank themselves in the top row.

By: Yup
#8by:    

More content coming out now! I like the Thunderstruck dances

By: Getting better
by: YES!   

AOII and DG were so cute!

By: YES!
#9by:    

I am one who thinks Zeta is a top house even if some don’t want to give them credit but I wouldn’t say they are crushing it. Social media is their brand so they have a lot more of it. Other houses will come in strong even if they purposely choose not to have 50,000 posts a day.

By: Truth
#10by:    

Why did Tri Delt do Fly Home to Delta…..again??? Wasn’t it Hometown Throwdown for all of them today, as picked by Panhellenic?

By: Wait…

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.