facebook

Y’all Alpha phi obsessed.

by:    

It’s comical how y’all are so obsessed with alpha phi. Post after post.

Posted By: Mash potato
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Jealously is a disease . Alpha phi lives in their heads 24/7

By: Lol
by: ^   

Buy a rope

By: ^
#2by:    

It’s mostly the same person saying the same thing over and over and over again. Making every single thread about them. Replying to themself. “Framing” them. Making ranks. It’s so beyond deranged. Do their girls even know this is happening? Lol. I would be finding out who this person is if it was my house.

By: -

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

fr it’s funny 😁

By: Ss
#4by:    

Greekrank dorks obsessing and attacking while alpha phi laughing at them

By: Thank you
by: Huh   

Aphi isn’t laughing at anything. You know we all check gr and discuss what is being said about us. I’m sure aphi isn’t laughing and that it bothers them that they are thought of the way they are. Mc ‘23 will be rushing this year, they may be the ones to change their rep and get some quality girls.

By: Huh
#5by:    

The same maladjusted person is attacking old ladies who walked on sorority row by yelling at them in all caps on tiktok.

See tiktok account makeupartistatlaw

Brandis Bradley account. She asked them to do deep breathing with her.

Many threads on this site have asked the Aphi hater to get help. Now at least one peep on tiktok is asking too.

By: j
#6by:    

Crazy and obsessed the amount of posts about alpha phi

By: Why??
#7by:    

Alpha phi is new row in the southern schools usually top tier in the north and everywhere else. Threat for sure

By: Wowow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.