facebook

Fraternity Question

by:    

I’m an incoming freshman and want to rush but I don’t know the process. I was told a lot of the Fraternities give out Bids over the summer. I won’t be moving into my Dorm until Aug 11. Am I too late for the Fall?

Posted By: New27
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

True that fraternities start giving out bids as early as Feb and through the spring and summer, but it's definitely not too late. Check IG for fraternities you are interested in and reach out to rush chairmen (text). Several fraternities will still have openings in their pledge classes, but some already will be filled.

By: fraternity rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: fraternity rush   

Fraternity rush ends Aug 19 when all bids/names must be turned into to IFC. Most rush events are Aug 11-17 during this final week.

by: fraternity rush   

Fraternity rush ends Aug 19 when all bids/names must be turned into to IFC. Most rush events are Aug 11-17 during this final week.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.