facebook

Its just not that serious

by: Positivity

My only advice to PNMs: Find a house with girls that are nice and welcoming to you. A place where you will find friends and be comfortable in.

If you are a quiet, study girl, find a house that has girls like that.

If you are a party girl that is obsessed with your looks, find a house that has girls like that.

The houses know their vibes so the ones that think you will fit in with their vibe will be the ones that are super nice to you and you will know it.

Ranks aren't clear here and none of the Active care. If you end up in a house where you don't really belong, you will be miserable. The girls that are the most unhappy after Bid day are the ones that realize that they might not fit one because they pretended to be someone else during recruitment, picked the house that they were told was ranked higher even though it was a house they didn't like, or refuse to even try to fit in because they didn't get their first choice.

I went to PM and my current NR house for preference. I was told to pick PM by everyone in my group. I liked the other house a lot better (and ranked lower here). I picked the NR house. No regrets. I think PM is fine but I would not have liked their vibe now that I know more about them. I'm so glad I just when where I felt most comfortable.

Posted By: Positivity
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: This!   

You nailed it! Everyone has a different version of what’s top. Find your people!!

By: This!
#2  by: YES   

This. Seriously. Go with the house you feel most at home in. And don't look at the other greek rank posts...It's a bunch of old trolls who have nothing better to do.

By: YES

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.