facebook

Pre 2024 Rush Rankings

by: Bamarush

Everyone tries to rank on here and is wrong. These are the ranks w/ reasoning as someone who actually goes here and isn’t just a troll

TOP OF THE TOP: these houses have a good OOS/ IS mix, good grades (some more than others), good retention, good rush, good socials, fun events, and you will see them on the tops of ranks on every post. Don’t let a rank tell you these houses aren’t good, bc they are a troll. They aren’t perfect, but are all considered top. They are wanted by 99% of PNMs:

AXO, DDD, PM, XO, KKG

TOP! The next row are GREAT houses still!!! But they are typically lacking in 1 or 2 areas or might not appeal to ALL PNMs. For example AGD has had some sisterhood issues since that TikTok, KD faults themselves by only going after girls from certain high schools and had 2 pretty bad scandals this year, ZTA only recruits a certain type of girl (and has bad retention/ grades) but is still highly wanted, and then PiPhi is on the rise, but is kind of above average in all the categories (needs to improve IS recruitment).
AGD, ZTA, KD, PiPhi

GOOD! These houses are still wonderful houses. They tend to have to COB and spring rush due to not meeting quotas. A lot of these houses are getting better every year and all of them will have great girls in every pledge class. Most of these houses struggle with retention and grades. DZ is the house that I think could move up to a great house if their PCs keep improving. There is a lot of argument that APHI is a great house. Each year they get better but their bad retention rates and really bad grades/ involvement makes them unappealing to a lot of PNMs. They also tend to have issues with former members “exposing them”. But I do think they’ve improved a lot in past years. These houses all have a BIG mix of girls and anyone tends to be able to fit in there!
APHI, DZ, GPHI, DG, ADPI, AOPI

LOWER (but getting better each year):
These houses are still good houses! They truly are getting better each year. SK only reason they struggle in recruitment is their older house, but that will get better when their new house is built. KAT has really had some much better PCs in the last two years and is on the rise. Again, these houses struggle with retention and grades, but there are great girls in all of the houses.

Another reminder that your house doesn’t determine your happiness, experience, and that you can find friends in any house of 450+ girls!!!

Posted By: Bamarush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Got it   

This is one of the most genuine rankings I’ve seen lately

By: Got it
#2  by: Bamaaa   

It’s a very good ranking but XO and KKG and nowhere near as top as Phi Mu, tri Delt, and Alpha Chi. Chi O’s 2023 Pledge class was a miss

By: Bamaaa
by: BamarushJul 30, 2024 8:04:07 PM

See I think you really have to look at it as in the last 5 years or so, not just one PC. But if I were to split up the top of the top row even further I would have AXO, PM, DDD on their own row so I kind of agree

By: Bamarush
#3  by: Good    

Pretty accurate. You got strength and weaknesses down

By: Good
#4  by: One change….   

I would switch KKg and Zeta

By: One change….
by: BamarushJul 31, 2024 2:32:55 PM

The argument could definitely be made for that! I think they’re both great houses. But I think Kappa’s really strong retention gives them a leg up. KKG and AXO lose less than like 7 girls every year whereas zeta usually loses around 30.

By: Bamarush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.