facebook

Aphi tik tok again

by: Again

Woke up checked tik tok another one saying why not to rush at Bama and she was aphi. Aphi getting slammed in comments there too. #sororityrecruitment #bamarush. Like what is going on over there?

Posted By: Again
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yea   

Just watched that. It just stinks that she was an aphi.

By: Yea
#2  by: Facts    

I hope pnms see the tik tok. It’s always aphi dropping and talking about it over socials.

By: Facts
by: NopeJul 29, 2024 1:36:30 PM

Not there.

By: Nope
by: Yes it is Jul 29, 2024 2:19:45 PM

She talked about Sydney Buckley and aphi. It was posted within the last day so you just have to search hashtags from above.

By: Yes it is
by: WhatJul 29, 2024 3:13:44 PM

Wasn't Sidney in the house 6 or 7 years ago? How pathetic to bring someone up who hasn't been at Bama for years. Beautiful girl btw.

How desperate are you Zeta?

By: What
by: Good ? Jul 29, 2024 4:44:04 PM

I do t know why girl did the tik tok about it now. She was just bashing Greek life. She happened to be an aphi and brought up two names.

By: Good ?
by: HowJul 29, 2024 5:12:24 PM

How do u know the tiktoker was an Aphi? And dropping the name of an Aphi from 6 or 7 years ago?

This is right up there with someone said something on the internet.

And fyi - recruitment is a lot of work. Many actives in all of the houses are exhausted by bid day. Not news.

By: How
#3  by: Krishneer   

Ur too old to use tik tok. Quit perving on young girls u old nasty drunkard

By: Krishneer
#4  by: Ha   

Why oh why do aphis have to go public when they drop? It’s embarrassing for the house. She posted now because rush is happening. Giving girls a warning about what may happen.

By: Ha
by: Daily mailJul 29, 2024 8:00:02 PM

That interview is about someone Aphi dropped.

Going back more than 10 years to search out controversies? Bringing up people who graduated years ago....you have it bad....really...sorry Aphi dropped you back in the day...but you need to move on. Really.

By: Daily mail
#5  by: lol   

if you go back on that girls page you’ll see that she’s schizophrenic and going through a spiritual psychosis right now and is “exposing” a bunch of sororities from different schools. nobody should be listening to what she has to say.

By: lol
by: ummJul 30, 2024 2:30:12 PM

She needs to stay off this site. It is not good for her.

By: umm
by: Weird Jul 30, 2024 3:13:46 PM

She seems weird. Still not a good look for aphi.

By: Weird
by: @weirdJul 30, 2024 3:35:42 PM

How does anyone know she is in any particular house? The anti-Aphi agenda is relentless.

I am not an Aphi but I hope they sweep again this year. The campaign against them is so unfair.

By: @weird
#6  by: Ugh   

That girl that recently posted about Sydney and Desiree is unhinged. She dropped APhi and rushed again at ADU, got KKG. She got initiated but she dropped. She said awful things about them too but her main complaint seemed to be that she had to practice for recruitment. She is also going crazy on her TT about pikapp. She is unhinged. Sometimes when u have that many problems w that many different ppl, the problem is you. She doesn’t seem to be able to get along w anyone.

APhi needs to get better about not recruiting crazies but this isn’t their issue

By: Ugh
by: UghJul 30, 2024 3:41:19 PM

ASU not ADU.
Watch the girls TT. U will quickly realize she is not a reliable source of info

By: Ugh
by: Yep Jul 30, 2024 3:52:39 PM

I got that vibe from her. Just stinks to mention aphi at all right before recruitment. That’s annoying.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.