facebook

Boy advice as comes to sorority

by: Sister

As rush is approaching you may want to be in a house based on what boys think of them as at 18 years old boys and parties may be all that are on some girls minds. However, here to tell you - most frat boys especially your freshmen year as they are also pledging will let you down. You may hook up with them but they may be hooking up with many other girls too. Date parties - nothing is like the heartbreak of having a boy you liked and you thought liked you bring another girl. Or having a date party and asking a boy and he says oh he's going to another sorority date party that night. Point being, pick a house based on girls, who will be your friend, who will sit with you when you cry, who will encourage you to stick out the class and study more. I wish someone told me these things beforehand. I chose a house based on what boys thought and I wanted to party, and as a junior now I'm realizing I am in a house where I really don't like the other girls. I wish I wanted more for myself and actually thought for myself back in freshmen year.

Posted By: Sister
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.