facebook

AXO??? THOUGHTS?

by: Random person

Are the a top house or mid? And are they very southern? Trying to gauge an understanding on AXO

Posted By: Random person
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: are you kidding?   

My thoughts are that this post is troll clickbait.

By: are you kidding?
#2  by: Good house but weird mix    

There is a WIDE variety in the house. Very very very very fouced on grades and involvement. Some of girls are odd TBH. They used to be TOP with grades looks and achievement, but to me they have fallen. These past few pledge classes has a VERY odd mix and are not what they use to be.

By: Good house but weird mix
by: AXOJul 28, 2024 1:15:26 PM

You’re confused.This post is supposed to be about AXO, not PM.

By: AXO
#3  by: Bama   

They’re at least in the top three. Especially if you want a sorority that values grades. They are of the more sophisticated, or classy houses.

By: Bama
#4  by: Good   

Can't go wrong with AXO. Respected by everyone (other sororities and fraternities). Can balance social, grades, and involvement. At tons of frat date parties. Good sisterhood.

By: Good
#5  by: Bama rush   

I think they are widely considered a top 3 house! You’ll see them in the top of every ranking and it really is because they are incredibly well rounded. They have girls that love to go out, but balance their grades and social life well. Have girls from all over the country and aren’t very cliquey. They have the best retention every year for like forever so girls must really like it bc no one drops

By: Bama rush
by: PressureJul 28, 2024 7:27:49 PM

These are girls who get a lot of pressure to maintain an A average GPA. They have a good retention rate because these sisters don't have a lot of options. They are mostly Alabama and adhere to a strict code. Very interested in having a good reputation in the local town. Not risk takers. Not independent.

By: Pressure
by: Questions?Jul 28, 2024 7:45:50 PM

What does "have a good retention rate because these sisters don't have a lot of options" mean? What options are there after you drop your sorority that they wouldn't have?

Maybe they don't need pressure to maintain an A average? Maybe they would want to have an A average themselves anyway and that's the house's type?

By: Questions?
#6  by: Chs   

There are odd girls in there and I know one that is bi. The pressure for grades and to be overachievers is intense. They may all have a 4.0 but that's all they have going for them.

By: Chs
by: SssssssssssJul 29, 2024 6:28:00 AM

You forgot to mention how weird it is to pump up your house on GR with a troll post. Is AXO hurting that much in recruiting? Embarrassed for them.

By: Sssssssssss
by: No Jul 29, 2024 6:49:24 AM

I just think we will be getting some weird posts the next few weeks. AXO definitely doesn't need to come on here.

By: No
by: trolls incomingJul 29, 2024 7:48:06 AM

It's just a troll. There will be so many of these kinds of posts from left field.

By: trolls incoming
by: yupJul 29, 2024 11:18:06 AM

Saddle up, tis the season.

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.