facebook

embarrassed to call myself a dz

by:    

ppl like this amelia girl and whoever else comes to this site to self rank is why im embarrassed to even be apart of dz. get a grip and just shut up

Posted By: omg
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go away troll

By: Go away
by: omg   

why?? because Im sorority girl who doesnt care about self ranking and has common sense? grow up if u support this dumb behavior

By: omg
#2by:    

That "Amelia" girl? If you were actually a DZ here you would know the real Amelia as a sister in your chapter, and know that the posts on here are not her. Too stupid to troll. Go away.

By: TROLL ALERT

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: omg   

lol i am in dz im not trying to drop last names and yea ik her and shes very sloppy irl and just because shes my sister doesnt mean i support her inapropriate actions or have to be her friend. hope this helps 🩷💚

By: omg
by: ^   

So you come on greekrank to name her and hate on your sorority? Right before rush? No DZ or any other active would do that. You're just another hater with life problems hope this helps. And you're stupid.

By: ^
#3by:    

We ALL know this wasn’t posted by a DZ. You’re a troll for sure but that doesn’t mean you’re a smart troll!

By: Seriously??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.