ADPi, AOPi, KAT
SK

Posted By: real
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

The op is correct.

By: True
#2by:    

What delusional APhi has put their house with that group?

By: glaring error

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ugh   

And then they wonder why they get hate. If they did it they are dumber than we thought. If a girl from another sorority did it to start trouble that’s worse. I’m convinced everyone hates Aphi these days. I think it is time that Aphi gets itself together they are an embarrassment to Alabama sororities

By: Ugh
by: Again   

And the obsessive anti-Aphi nutter is still going at it.

By: Again
by: ?    

Why are you in denial that it’s not just one person who dislikes aphi? If you go here you know they are a joke and when they get called out you get upset.

By: ?
#3by:    

This reflects reality except swap Gphi and Piphi.

By: This
by: Ur dreaming    

no GPhi you are fine where OP put you.

By: Ur dreaming
by: yup   

GPhi keeps posting themselves above PiPhi and Aphi. They are not.

By: yup
#4by:    

What is aphi doing? This has to be a joke post. Drop them down! This is what gets girls upset. Aphi has the least respect on campus we all know this. If just based on respect they would be the absolute last house.

By: What?
#5by:    

this is reality on campus.

By: this
#6by:    

This is what my rank looks like too when I hit the crack pipe one too many times

By: Lmao
#7by:    

Aphi gets so much hate that a few of us are going to give them a chance because it looks like if they did not matter there would not be many threads all the time against them. It looks like someone got dropped and they and their friends are trying to ruin Aphi. Today alone there must be 5 threads against them all saying the same thing over and over. The houses that really have trouble have almost no threads mentioning them and when they do, the thread has one or two posts at most.

By: j
by: well   

good luck with that. Let us know if you drop too.

By: well
by: Oh    

Oh aphi has the most trouble that’s why they can’t keep girls. It all started two weeks ago when the girl posted the tik tok that people were reminded how many girls drop from the house and actually talk about it online. Other people may dislike other houses but not many. Most houses are untied in their thoughts on aphi thinking of them as the joke sorority.

By: Oh
by: pnm   

I am giving them a chance too. I am a sophomore and I know some Aphis and they are really nice. It looks to me like a couple of people have a vendetta and are slamming Aphi on purpose. They are a very good house. My friends think so too.

By: pnm
by: Advice   

Remember it's not all aphis that are the problem. Yes, there are many nice ones. The problem is their sorority as a whole doesn't value sisterhood as much as other sororities. If you are a sophomore, you will see how many girls drop especially going into junior year. Many aphis join aphi for access to the frat boys. Once they make those frat connections the sorority offers them nothing else and the older boys don't care what sorority you are in so they will remain friends with them without the stress, rules, and horrible sisterhood, an have more $$$ once they drop. There are multiple threads because we have seen the drops we know about what goes on in their sisterhood. Ask your aphi friends about their date parties and why no one goes. Ask how exec treated parents during sorority weekend. The smart aphis see this and get out and leave the not so smart ones there and that is why their grades are so low. They can't see it. The people commenting are just making you aware because we have seen too many girls make the mistake and then drop.

By: Advice
by: Book   

You wrote a book. Quite a program you have. Purposeful.

You appear to be very ill to continuously focus on one group day after day and week after week. Starting multiple anti-Aphi threads and bumping others multiple times a day.

It is ok that they dropped you a bunch of years ago when you rushed. You need to get over it.

To an observer who is not an Aphi it looks like they are a large and successful group at Bama. Are they everything to all people? No. But is any group?

Really - get help. You are over-the-top and you have no credibility anymore.

By: Book
by: @Advice   

I looked at Insta and there a lot of Aphis at the date parties. They show their dates and what they are wearing.

It is not "no one" goes to the date parties.

And how do you know about exec and the parents? Did you make that up out of nowhere?

Pnms know fake stories when they see it. Pnms can check it out for themselves.

By: @Advice
by: oof   

Was that a crazy post, yep. But, pnms wouldn't know all the drama in a house. Even my own. Rush is a fake show. At least someone said something.

By: oof
#8by:    

Bump…

By: ?
#9by:    

This is true GPhi. You are not at mid-level at the AGD row no matter how many PBP and APhi bashing posts you make.

By: This
#10by:    

This is close for the NR houses. I would switch Adpi and Gphi and this one would be accurate. OR is off. For starters, AGD should be up and not included on the row with NR houses.

By: Close for NR

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.