facebook

How to get into certain houses

by: Let’s be Real

Ranks are dumb because the same PNMs won’t like the same houses.

AXO- must have connections with Actives and super high grades

AGD- must have super high grades

DDD, KKG, KD, XO- must have a ton of connections with current Actives; if you get in without any, friend groups in your new member class have already been established and you may never get in those circles

PM, ZTA- must look like a stereotypical Bama sorority girl- thin, lots of makeup, hair extensions, fake tan at all times, designer or fake designer brands that you show off, and some plastic surgery. Extra points in PM if you ever competed in beauty pageants.

Aphi, Gphi- girls with low grades, a party attitude, and up for anything end up here

PiPhi, DZ, Theta, Aopi- a geographic, personality, and looks mix of girls. OOR girls with no connections will likely land in one of these houses.

ADpi- I have no idea. Never met one. Nobody talks about them.

DG- a Southern girl that couldn’t get into other OR house because they lacked high grades, connections, and/or looks

SK- usually gets OOR girls that don’t get other NR houses because new members want to join a house with a big mansion they can live in

Posted By: Let’s be Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: good but...   

Not wrong, but XO isn't so cliquey like that and you aren't shut out from friend groups as long as you make an effort. Connections are not an absolute must for AXO, they are looking for tippy top total package girls. PM and Zeta do want the GPA box checked too. SK is going to have their big chance to increase membership with their new house when they get it.

By: good but...
by: Yes thisJul 25, 2024 9:43:22 AM

I agree about AXO and XO and would also add that XO has strong grades as well. They have the most emphasis on grades out of the row you have placed them with. There are also a few NR houses that have higher GPA requirements including Adpi, PiPhi, and recently Zeta.

By: Yes this
#2  by: Bamaaa   

PM and ZTA are very different and PNMs can tell when they enter the house.

By: Bamaaa
by: AgreeJul 25, 2024 10:19:57 AM

PM and ZTA are very different. ZTA wants to align themselves with PM but it is ridiculous. They are more like Gphi and DZ.

By: Agree
#3  by: Yes!   

Finally, someone is admitting how much of an advantage Southern PNMs have because of all the Actives they already know that are advocating for them.

It’s not top girls, it’s top connections.

Anyone who says different is straight up lying.

By: Yes!
by: And?Jul 25, 2024 1:05:10 PM

So what? They are social clubs and get to choose who they want for membership. That's how it works.

By: And?
by: wellJul 25, 2024 1:54:09 PM

That can go both ways.They also know more about southern PNM so no fresh start where OOS sometimes can get by with more. Obv. connections help with everything.

By: well
by: Agree butJul 25, 2024 5:12:22 PM

I agree. They can pick whoever they want but the girls that end up in those houses aren’t top for looks, grades, involvement…. They are top for having connections.

By: Agree but
by: whoaJul 25, 2024 5:22:33 PM

That's a pretty misogynistic thing to say. Sorority girls are so far above the boys in every way but they get all the hate, mostly from other women. Stop it.

By: whoa
#4  by: Wow   

Ok wow. This is prob the most accurate thing I’ve ever read on here. I would add that DDD, KD, KkG, XO tend to be southern girls. Also, it is important to have connections with alums as well as actives, and attend the most expensive top private HS in the south. (Like $30k /yr and up)

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.