facebook

DZ moving up to top tier

by: Amelia Ferrante

DZ is such a great house I met the girls and they are by far the prettiest sorority on campus. All the frats love them and they are def moving up in the rankings!! Best sorority out there and the girls are actually genuine and not fake like other sororities. Rush DZ! Zlam!!!

Posted By: Amelia Ferrante
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I’m dead   

This is the funniest thing I’ve heard all year

By: I’m dead
#2  by: ....   

i think this is pretty obviously a post by another sorority whose feeling threatened by dz to make them look bad. probably gphi . . .

By: ....
by: LolJul 25, 2024 5:29:12 AM

“Threatened” and “DZ” do not belong in the same sentence. I looked up their TikTok and immediately died of laughter

By: Lol
#3  by: Bruh bruh   

Not DZ rushing to the comments to defend their member who was dumb enough to post this. “Someone is setting us up!!! Thats not our sister someone is pretending to be her to make us look bad!” Get over urselves and admit you guys got caught for self ranking. She probably is new to this and realized your name shows up on the post even if it’s anonymous and you cant delete once you post so she exposed herself. Nobody is after DZ or is trying to make you look bad, your reputation on campus and your own actions does the job itself. Other sororities dont gaf about a lower one, hope this helps

By: Bruh bruh
#4  by: Bama rush   

DZ girls in the comments trying to cover it up and blame other sororities is actually hilarious💀💀Nobody is threatened by you

By: Bama rush
#5  by: Bama rush   

DZ girls in the comments trying to cover it up and blame other sororities is actually hilarious💀💀Nobody is threatened by you

By: Bama rush
#6  by: ?!!!!   

bffr this poor girl is name dropped on this site like every other week. more like someone who’s obsessed w her for some reason……. ?

no one is putting their govt name as their nickname on a weirdo GR post that looks like a bot typed out much less a 20 yr old girl??? yall are fr DENSE

By: ?!!!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.