facebook

Retention Rates

by: Because1

Which sororities have the best and worst retention rates?

Posted By: Because1
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Why?   

Why are you posting this on so many greekrank sites? Like this has NEVER been talked about on here before? Recently? The answers don't change for Bama. Ever. Top retention AXO/AGD/XO/DDD/KD/KKG/PM/PBP/ZTA. These are all consistently good to excellent with retention. There is one single chapter with the worst retention year after year. They who must not be named, or hell itself will unleash yet again from the delusional people who also believe the Earth is flat and the moon landing was staged. All the other chapters have okay to fair retention that fluctuates. Now go over and see all the other schools' greekranks where you posted this.

By: Why?
by: greek rank Jul 25, 2024 8:36:42 PM

who tell me now

By: greek rank
by: sorryJul 26, 2024 9:12:00 AM

Sorry ZTA. Until this spring you took Spring new members every year. Anyone can look this up. Continuing bad look. Your campaign against Aphi is very transparent. Nothing can change last formal recruitment results. Don't compare yourself to AXO, DDD, KKG, PM. What a joke.

Pnms if you want the truth google Alabama greek academic reports and you can see for yourself.

By: sorry
by: nglJul 26, 2024 11:02:45 AM

does pi phi have good retention?? i thought they did COB a lot

By: ngl
by: yupJul 26, 2024 11:18:40 AM

Piphi did cob a lot. In fact all of nr cob every year until some nationals thought it was not a good look and then they did not cob this year.

By: yup
by: ^Jul 26, 2024 11:21:31 AM

All the houses listed in the post have very good retention. Doing COB "a lot", IDK what you mean. COB itself doesn't show a retention issue, it's when it gets into the double digits every single year. Taking a few members each spring is not a problem. People do graduate in December. And there are always members that have health, family, financial, and other life issues come up, so a drop is not necessarily because of the sorority experience.

By: ^
by: #'sJul 26, 2024 11:32:20 AM

Numbers don't lie. Been done here before. Largest drop in retention was aphi - 10.1%. Easy enough to see anywhere look up old greek scorecards just google it. I think XO was the best with a drop less that 1% if I remember. The houses listed above had the best retention. While you are at it google alpha phi daily mail.

By: #'s
by: ^Jul 26, 2024 11:48:22 AM

It's AXO, but XO's is good too.

By: ^
#2  by: research    

you can look this up yourself

By: research
#3  by: Ha   

I’ll say it. Above houses have the best. Aphi has the worst every year. That’s another reason why not respected and a bottom house.

By: Ha
#4  by: Hola   

DDD and AXO typically have highest retention rates. They also have some of the least amount of PNM wanting to cut them each round. DDD has 100% return rates some rounds, which is almost unheard of because it’s so hard attain that. They are really good at convo and making people welcome in their house though. Everyone feels like they are about to get picked, regardless if they are or not.

By: Hola
by: yaJul 26, 2024 7:03:47 AM

i agree, me and all my roommates loved them and we all got dropped when we didn’t think we would. and i think that was the case for a lot of girls this year, ik there open house vid was super liked

By: ya
by: FhdbienejJul 26, 2024 9:54:20 AM

Tri delt, please don’t do this. You are above being on here all day and attempting to make readers think you are too. Zeta does this for gods sake. Stop it.

By: Fhdbienej
#5  by: Ret   

Aphi has the lowest retention rate . They have the largest number of cob each year. Last year was 16 the year before was 30. They can’t keep girls. Worst sisterhood out of the houses.

By: Ret
by: YepJul 26, 2024 8:00:32 AM

In aphi the smart ones get out. The dumb desperate ones stay. Proud of the girls that drop they saved themselves. Lowest retention rate see old posts about it.

By: Yep
#6  by: Ugh    

Well look up old posts about it. Percentages are listed.

By: Ugh
by: yeaJul 26, 2024 10:38:32 AM

Numbers can been seen on greek scorecard or even on greek grade report. On both you will see that Aphi has the lowest grades year after year and also their retention sucks.

By: yea
#7  by: COB   

Cob isn't always a bad thing. However what makes it bad is when you have crazy numbers like Aphi has: Spring 2022 50, spring 2023 30 spring 2024 16. The consistent being the highest cob sorority out of all of them is a huge problem. I'm surprised why people still go to this house.

By: COB
#8  by: Bama   

AGD should have some of the highest rates

By: Bama
#9  by: Rates    

Old row does well keeping girls as well as some of the new row. Aphi is worst.

By: Rates

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.