facebook

The “vibe” is “rude”

by:    

So gamma phi seems like the sorority that shamelessly self-promotes on this site the most. Always saying the rudest things about every other new row house.
There are so many runners up for this classification, I can’t decide who “wins.”

Posted By: UA
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Ignore that gphi post. I bet it was an aphi trying to get the attention off of them and make another house more hated. I doubt it was an actual gphi. Dumb tactic by aphi. They are so annoying!!

By: ignore

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No   

I totally agree that Gphi is out there trolling hard. They r on tons of posts saying they r ranked higher than dz. Nope they aren’t!! Just bc u say something a lot on GR doesn’t make it true

By: No
by: Well   

What makes DZ better than Gphi? You must be one

By: Well
by: Welp   

Gphi has garbage grades, low philanthropy hours and $ raised for philanthropy.Also a chapter total of 406 which is lower than adpi.

This post is not a APhi its so obviously a Gphi. U r so quick to come in the comments defending Gphi and then blame APhi. Ur quickness to respond is a tell. It’s sooooo embarrassing for u guys.

By: Welp
#2by:    

gphi takes aphi leftovers. aphi takes girls who are low level anyway so just imagine what their leftovers r like . . .

By: .o.
#3by:    

Gphi girls are fine. This was aphi pretending to be gphi fr. You go to moes any Thursday you know who will be nice to you - gphi. You know who will be rude - aphi when they are not hanging on a boy trying to get him home.

By: No
#4by:    

So who wrote this, DZ, ADP, or PBP?

By: Ok
by: -   

Definitely an aphi trying to distract. Aphi is a little worried this year.

By: -
by: Ok   

??? Ok ??? Aphi also sucks (iykyk) and offer nothing but company for boys. I get they consume your life but I’m talking about ADP/PBP/DZ being put ahead of Gphi. Why is that and why is there a post attacking them for calling that out?

By: Ok
by: Lol   

The only reason those houses get listed above is respect. Bama ranks don’t make sense a lot of time, but respect from other houses and on campus matter a lot here. Me personally would rank Gphi above aphi all the time because my friends and I respect gphi girls way more than aphi.

By: Lol
by: True    

Person speaks facts. Why do you think old row is always top? They have the respect. I don’t know why the op went after gphi. Agree definitely a aphi trying to deflect.

By: True
by: Aphi    

Def an aphi trying to start it up. Aphi knows they can’t touch old row or zta so they trying to start trouble in new row. Nope aphi looks desperate.

By: Aphi
by: it was   

ZTA who is desperate trying to deflect their ridiculous attempts to be listed the top row. Anything to get peeps off them and how they look this summer.

By: it was
by: Huh   

Zta’s only comp is old row. They won’t make fake posts but the dumb aphis totally would. They have nothing else to go on. Get off gr and go find a pike.

By: Huh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.