facebook

Delusional Pi Phi, Adpi, and DZ!

by:    

I keep seeing ranks with these houses about Gphi! Gphi has surpassed all 3 of you!!! Give it a rest already you all haven fallen so hard and are severely irrelevant. Also if ZTA keeps trying to be OR and Aphi can’t keep their girls
past junior year, Gphi is on the stride to be THE party house on NR (what people actually care about, not GR moms and loser alum).

Posted By: Yikes
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Gphi recruitment chair, come get ur sister, this is embarrassing and NOT a good look

By: Embarrassing
#2by:    

This isn’t a gphi I would bet on it being a aphi trying to get people to hate on gphi. Aphi is upset that they are so hated they want someone else to point at. No gphi cares about any other house this much and they are happy with their rank. Aphi wants to be zta

By: No
by: 😂😂😂   

i’m actually loling that you made even THIS post about aphi. you are dedicated. thank you for the laugh

By: 😂😂😂
#3by:    

Adpi should be an upper bottom house. DZ should be mid bottom. Pi Phi is just irrelevant. Putting Gphi with AOPI and DG is DZ and Adpi feeling threatened.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Notice all the dislikes and tell me these houses aren’t on here lmao

By: Yikes
by: lol   

All off the sorority houses are on here and if aphi is going to go after 3 houses that's a lot more dislikes than for one house. You know gr gets brought up in group chats as well as yik yak and reddit. That's how I know this isn't a gphi that wrote this because they are pretty chill. The aphis are scared as they are being attacked on here. Just look at how many juniors took aphi out of their bio even if they are still sisters. It's embarrassing to be an aphi here.

By: lol
by: ^   

What 😂😂 You should really seek therapy about your aphi obsession….like you’re actually nuts

By: ^
#5by:    

Gphi is not a problem this is a troll/fake post. They don't care about their ranking here on campus.

By: dumb
by: Exactly   

Which is the reason you guys go unchecked throwing Gphi below said houses. Just thought the delusion deserved to finally be called out.

By: Exactly
by: Nope    

Only house that actually changes place is aphi rest of new row just vibing. Aphi gets mad wants middle, is bottom. When they put themselves above agd people called them out. Aphi is actually the one throwing gphi under bus.

By: Nope
by: another   

Another thread being turned into Aphi thread.

Zeta = so desperate.

By: another
by: Yes!    

Troll post. Aphi trying to make gphi look crazy. Not working Gphi is fine - aphi may be worried about losing girls to gphi this year. Oh well. Go gphi!

By: Yes!
by: lol   

i think the only thing this post proves is the person who consistently makes everything about aphi is more obsessed than we could have ever imagined. the level of delusion i am reading….i bet this person made this post to then comment back and forth to themselves and blame aphi. highly doubt any “house” made this post. it’s clearly trolling. you are a whack job

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.