facebook

Rank as heading into Rush

by: Ranks

Of course some Vestavia and MountainBrook girls will already come in wanting KKG and KD but this is for the rest of the girls:
AXO, DDD, ZTA, PM
KKG, KD, XO
Agd, Piphi
ADPI, DZ, Aphi,
GPB, Aopi, DG
Theta, SK

Posted By: Ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: great   

I agree. I'm not a zta but I do feel that zta deserves top row. I have run into ztas actually everywhere I go whether it be old row, new row date parties or to a campus event, etc. They encourage their girls to get good grades and to be involved. They deserve top. I love my own house a lot and don't feel jealous of zta which I believe some other houses do. Once you get to know some of the girls you see they are good people overall and you don't need to be jealous. This rank is solid.

By: great
#12  by: great   

I agree. I'm not a zta but I do feel that zta deserves top row. I have run into ztas actually everywhere I go whether it be old row, new row date parties or to a campus event, etc. They encourage their girls to get good grades and to be involved. They deserve top. I love my own house a lot and don't feel jealous of zta which I believe some other houses do. Once you get to know some of the girls you see they are good people overall and you don't need to be jealous. This rank is solid.

By: great
by: MenefieldJul 23, 2024 8:18:14 PM

God what a fake post

By: Menefield
#13  by: yee   

this is it

By: yee
#14  by: Yep    

This is solid I liked the other one too but it had aphi above alpha gam. I think eveyone in this is where they belong

By: Yep
#15  by: yes   

this ones basically perfect

By: yes
#16  by: you bet    

This is it.

By: you bet
#17  by: Yep!   

This one is pretty much where it’s at

By: Yep!
#18  by: Fact   

This one is actually most accurate.

By: Fact
#19  by: 111   

DDD pulls from Mt. Brook more than any other house at UA. They have for decades. DDD also gets a lot of girls from Mobile, but so does KD. Kappa traditionally gets girls from New Orleans, although in the past few years, DDD and KD has had more. It really just depends on the year and how their recruitment goes. But in general girls from New Orleans, Mobile, and Mt. Brook go DDD, KD, and Kappa

By: 111
#20  by: ?    

Depending where you are from the top two rows will adjust. But overall, this is a good one where houses are where they belong.

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.