facebook

should i rush in the fall

by:    

if i have a 3.0 should i rush in the fall. im nervous i will get dropped

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You will have limited options but there is no way to say if you will get a house you like or not. You will for sure get some drops off that gpa.

By: Truth
#2by:    

I would wait. Your gpa will greatly limit you. I would take this year to get your grades as high as possible, meet as many sorority members as you can/build connections, and keep yourself out of trouble/gossip. This ill greatly improve your chances.

By: carbon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Honest    

I would honestly say the opposite. Go thru recruitment. See what u get. Go to the parties u get invites. If u like a few houses that kept u, stay in. If u don’t like vibe w them, drop out. Go to the parties just to see what it’s like. It’s good practice if u chose to go thru recruitment when ur grades improve. Also u could get a snap bid, u never know

By: Honest
by: ^   

This is great advice. You will get experience at rushing, see what you think about the houses that do invite you, and make some friends that are in houses now and will be in houses after rush. You are not obligated to go through with anything if you aren't sure. If you are invited to pref and don't like them then drop out before pref.

Don't ever not try.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.