facebook

2024 sorority descriptions!!!

by:    

for all of those wondering the vibe of each sorority, the below is what i’d say for 2024! this is a general vibe, every sorority has groups of girls that do not fit these descriptions!!

- axo: whole package type girls. the ones in your high school who were athletic, pretty, went to bible camp, and class president.
- kappa + kd: southern rich party girls. gives exclusive secret society vibes. only hangs with old row frats and wears their own colors on game day.
- agd: southern, very religious, and smart.
- phi mu: southern boutique model / pageant type girls. more conservative type of pretty and involved ladies.
- zeta: the it girls on campus. they’re pretty, they party, and are a more “new money” and “trendy big city” version of phi mu.
- ddd: if you put zeta, phi mu, axo, and a sprinkle of kappa/kd into a blender. you will get ddd.
- chi o: if you put axo and agd into a blender, you know have a chi o.
- alpha phi: new row frat fav. always with a boy. pretty girly girls focused on looking hot, partying, their socials…and frat boys.
- pi phi: your girl next doors. usually nice, smart and involved out of stater girls who didn’t get old row. mostly lowkey.
- adpi: small town southern girls or out of staters. a very mixed bag of who you meet here, but all share commonality of smart and involved.
- gamma phi: very jersey / boston / chicago. northern girl sorority. partiers. kinda in their own world.
- dz: mix gphi, adpi, pi phi, and aphi into one house and you have dz. each of those sorority types can be found here.
- theta + dg + aopi: mixed bag sororities. you’ll meet every type. mostly feel like these aren’t sorority girls but girls in a sorority. meaning they don’t conform to typical sorority norms or stereotypes.

Posted By: x
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

checks out

By: okkkkk
#12by:    

Bump!

By: !

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#13by:    

True except Zta is more like GPhi than Phi Mu. Zta lost a lot of pnms to Aphi and Pi Phi last year.

By: True
by: Huh   

Zeta is not like Gphi please be serious…maybe in Gphis dreams this all happened

By: Huh
by: No    

Gphi and zta are not the same like at all. Zta is very close to pm. I’m not sure who zta crossed preffed with the last two years but when I went through it was pm, kd, ddd, and pi phi.
Gphi and aphi are very similar.

By: No
by: yes   

ZTA and GPhi pref the same girls. They are very similar. ZTA is on this site 24/7 trying to convince pnms that they are top row. Not even close.

By: yes
by: No    

Zta has been trying to go for more southern girls and very well rounded girls. Gphi looks for a more northern girl. Think cheetah print. I do think that gphi has been pulling ahead of aphi though.

By: No
by: ?   

I don’t know anyone on campus who would put Zeta and Gphi in the same sentence, or say that Gphi isn’t a wanna be Aphi (which…why do u want to be that???). They are rough around the edge Snooki types, which is no longer the vibe of Zta or Aphi. Maybe 10 years ago? The only similarity is that the are in the party house categories, though Zta is way more well rounded than both and Aphi is way more popular socially than Gphi. Gphi is still a Phi Psi/Jefferson frat sorority. I think Gphi is more like DZ, but not as well rounded or ran as them.

By: ?
#14by:    

Zta and gphi no way together. Yes gphi gets more Jersey shore types, however they do seem very very much like aphi. They have been hanging around pike and pi kapp a lot so that’s aphi territory so if they keep becoming popular with those frat guys and stay above aphi in gpa and involvement they will absolutely overtake them. Gphis are also overall nicer than aphis.

By: Yeah
by: Nah   

Disagree with this. I don’t want to name drop but I don’t think I could see any TT Aphi girl in Gphi and I know none of them went to pref with Gphi. I think Gphi and Aphi only cross the jersey type of Aphis. Pi kapp and Pike are annoyingly dedicated to Zeta and Aphi. Gphi has the same grade and involvement issue as Aphi so that’s something they both need to fix. If anything Gphi is worse than Aphi in involvement though. Don’t know a Gphi involved on anything on campus now that I think about it lol and they’re at the bottom of raising $$$ for philanthropy. All 3 houses have separate identities on campus.

By: Nah
#15by:    

checks out

By: ref
#16by:    

This is pretty accurate.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.