facebook

2024 sorority descriptions!!!

by:    

for all of those wondering the vibe of each sorority, the below is what i’d say for 2024! this is a general vibe, every sorority has groups of girls that do not fit these descriptions!!

- axo: whole package type girls. the ones in your high school who were athletic, pretty, went to bible camp, and class president.
- kappa + kd: southern rich party girls. gives exclusive secret society vibes. only hangs with old row frats and wears their own colors on game day.
- agd: southern, very religious, and smart.
- phi mu: southern boutique model / pageant type girls. more conservative type of pretty and involved ladies.
- zeta: the it girls on campus. they’re pretty, they party, and are a more “new money” and “trendy big city” version of phi mu.
- ddd: if you put zeta, phi mu, axo, and a sprinkle of kappa/kd into a blender. you will get ddd.
- chi o: if you put axo and agd into a blender, you know have a chi o.
- alpha phi: new row frat fav. always with a boy. pretty girly girls focused on looking hot, partying, their socials…and frat boys.
- pi phi: your girl next doors. usually nice, smart and involved out of stater girls who didn’t get old row. mostly lowkey.
- adpi: small town southern girls or out of staters. a very mixed bag of who you meet here, but all share commonality of smart and involved.
- gamma phi: very jersey / boston / chicago. northern girl sorority. partiers. kinda in their own world.
- dz: mix gphi, adpi, pi phi, and aphi into one house and you have dz. each of those sorority types can be found here.
- theta + dg + aopi: mixed bag sororities. you’ll meet every type. mostly feel like these aren’t sorority girls but girls in a sorority. meaning they don’t conform to typical sorority norms or stereotypes.

Posted By: x
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

APhi back and at it again

By: smh
by: op   

i just know you ignored every other sorority and looked for aphi. GO AWAY! you’re so annoying. you ruin every thread making it about them!

By: op
#2by:    

Sorry alpha phi but only being loved by the frats isnt a flex….

By: random pm
by: ??   

good grief you are insufferably obsessed and unhinged about aphi. no way you are about to make this whole entire thread about them. i’m the op and mentioning them and boys multiple times wasn’t meant to be a flex for them????

By: ??
by: Yep   

I read it like the op meant it. The only thing aphi has for them is frat boys - def not a flex.

By: Yep
by: Mila   

Resident Aphi hater so blinded by their hatred that they couldn’t even take a moment to recognize OP was lowkey calling out their rep by mentioning boys 3 times lol 😂

By: Mila
#3by:    

This is one of the more accurate breakdowns I’ve seen.

By: Fffffffffffffff
#4by:    

APhi aside, you missed a house

By: Skappa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: op   

i didn’t really know what to say about sk tbh besides being new!!

By: op
by: ^   

Is Sigma Kappa still getting a new house??

By: ^
#5by:    

accurate!!!!!!

By: Real
#6by:    

ZTA on the down swing after last recruitment. Should be ranked with PiPhi. They WERE the unclassy version of PM but now are a mix of Gphi, ADPi, PiPhi.

By: One change
by: Ze   

Zeta? I’d say Pi Phi has been the one on a downswing for years, not ZTA.

By: Ze
by: Real   

babe it’s not 2014 anymore idk what else to tell u

By: Real
#7by:    

Ok I like these descriptions and how they were overall positive. And you explained the DG/KAT/AOP bunch pretty well, never thought of it that way!

By: 🎉
by: Bumpy bump   

Bump……

By: Bumpy bump
#8by:    

zeta being the “it girls” lmao what

By: Truth
by: ^   

This gives delulu jealous vibes

By: ^
#9by:    

ddd isn’t like zeta or phi mu. Ddd is far more old south and old money. Also, phi mu has had some liberal girls in the past so unless that’s changed I wouldn’t say conservative. DDDs are more conservative.

By: OR
by: m   

DDD gives me old money but not from the old money places like KKG/KD. I feel like they get southern girls from FL, VA, KY, SC, NC

By: m
by: Okkkk   

DDD has the most actives and alums from Mt. Brook than any other chapter . That’s just numbers. They also have insanely rich old money alums from MB, Mobile, and Montgomery. You can look it up, but if you have to then you don’t know. There is a reason they are first circle.

By: Okkkk
by: MBHS says wrong ddd   

Ddd does NOT have more actives and alums from MB. I would rank kd, then kkg, then ddd. Pepper in xo, agd, pm and maybe axo next.

By: MBHS says wrong ddd
#10by:    

This is actually really accurate

By: Greek rank

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.