facebook

what grades do you needs

by:    

what grades do you need to have to get a bid? I’m rushing this fall and nervous I will get dropped

Posted By: no
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Greek Chic has that information for sororities. For fraternities it doesn't matter that much.

By: read
by: curious   

what gpa is honestly cutting you cut from the grade selective OR houses?

By: curious
by: ^   

3.5 is rock bottom. But you'd have to have some really special quality in addition.

By: ^
#2by:    

I don’t know about new row, but at least 3.8 for old row is the norm. AGD and AXO cut the most on grades.

By: Bamaaa
by: PNM   

does a high gpa help you for any of the NR houses that are harder bids?

By: PNM
#3by:    

You will not get a bid with a 3.5 or lower. 3.7 is probably the lowest they’d go. But do not lie about that information because they do check it.

By: Yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

You will have limited options below a 3.3. If you have connections or get lucky you could be someone’s grade exception below that. Also a high gpa doesn’t guarantee a top house, it’s just 1 factor but there are many others.

By: Stop scaring them
by: Real   

every house takes grade exceptions. if you are standout in other areas (looks, connections, involvement, personality) then you can definitely get a bid. just like any interview, play up your good qualities. most houses are just looking for cute girls they can see themselves being friends with!!!!

By: Real
by: Not true   

Not true. Not every house allows exceptions. First round cuts are very deep and are based on grades for the top houses on the Panhellenic grade report. It doesn’t matter how cute or connected you are for the most academic houses.

By: Not true
#5by:    

With pnm numbers so high all sororities cut harder for grades. What my sorority says in Greek chic is wrong we cut higher ( and I’m new row) . It’s so hard to cut and grades make it subjective so then you have fewer to choose from and it is easier as a house. If your grades are low you might only have a hot with aphi

By: #

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.