facebook

The REAL ranks/ descriptions

by:    

This was a comment yesterday and worth it’s own post.

DDD and AXO - Full package type houses. Diverse. VERY involved on campus. Take the best girls from anywhere in the country. Highly selective. DDD more into parties, AXO more into grades.

XO - Kind of like the first two but a little more of a crunchy vibe - lots of chaco, summer camp counselor girls

ZTA and PM - Tan, blonde, wealthy pageant type girls

KKG and KD - Southern party houses. Hang out at like...two old row frats and that's it. Mediocre involvement. KKG maybe reaches a little more OOR than KD.

Pi Phi/AGD - yes, an OR and NR house together, get over it. Involved, Christian, good grades. Not big party vibes.

ADPi - Lots of sporty, dance type girls from all over. Tons of girls from California.

APhi, GPhi, DZ - NR party girls. Lots of NJ and NY. Half of APhi's pledge class will drop by their junior year. Literally.

AOPi, DG, Theta, SK - Still good houses but a huge mix of girls, generally girls who want a sorority experience without tons of expectations.

Posted By: Truth telling
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not bad. I think PiPhi is underrated, and like them with AGD. I’d swap PM and DDD. They are AXO with a tan. DDD had a good freshman class, but a very mixed bag above them. I’d say KD is the smart version of KKG.

By: Ffffffffffffffsssssssss
#2by:    

I agree with a few slight tweaks:

PM/ZTA-agree with descriptions and think ZTA is the NR version of PM
XO/AXO/DDD- I would put these 3 together just not sure DDD is quite as involved as the other 2.
KKG/KD- agree
AGD- on their own. No other house is really like them in terms of grades, religion, involvement expectations
Pi Phi/ADPi-more similar than AGD and Pi Phi. If anything these 2 are more like a NR version of AXO/XO than AGD.
APhi/GPhi/DZ- agree but DZ is way less NY/NJ than the other 2 and has a better sisterhood. I think DZ is kind of like the NR version of DDD.

By: Some changes
by: Yep   

I agree with this

By: Yep
by: al   

I totally agree with this. bumping

By: al
#3by:    

ZTA alums working full time.

Pnms - You will see a when you go in the house the huge difference between ZTA and PM.

Another too low ranking for Aphi.

XO and ADG bottom of old row. If you want to be forced to make straight A gpa then choose these.

KKG, KD, DDD most well rounded old row.

ZTA, PBP, Aphi top of new row and very competitive. ZTA trying to move up but lost many pnms to both PBP and Aphi last recruitment.

KAT highly under-rated.

By: Another joke
by: IDK   

I wouldn't say APhi is ranked too low - they get a lot of really pretty, fun social girls during rush (every year) but then tons of them end up dropping and they COB any cute girl who is willing to pay dues and their grades/involvement end up being non-existent. I like the girls in that house but they need to figure out how to get girls to stay Junior/Senior year

By: IDK
by: Hmmm   

Wow OR grannies working overtime to keep zeta down. OR is dead

By: Hmmm
#4by:    

KAT is underrated a lot. They have pretty girls and the girls I met from there actually like each other. I think the only thing keeping them down is who they swap with. Honestly if it wasn't for swaps I think I would put theta even above aphi because theta is smarter and more involved and they keep their girls! And only other comment is about pm - they dropped me after philanthropy but their vibe was so different than rest of old row and I like zta so much better. I felt so judged in pm more than any other house.

by: Agree   

PM has gotten too weird to be judging anybody. I think ZTA has taken a LOT of girls that previously would have gone PM.

By: Agree
by: Jeez   

ZTA alums on here heavily. You are so desperate.

PM doesn't compete with ZTA. PM mostly cross preference with KKG and KD.

ZTA mostly cross preference with Aphi and Gphi with Aphi getting their pick.

You are looking very petty. You are a good high mid house . Just stop with all the gr stuff.

By: Jeez
by: yepp   

people will try to fight it but ZTA gets their pick of girls for the past three years hands down. tons of local/southern/bama whatever girls went in wanting ZTA. times have changed

By: yepp
by: umm   

Theta is ok but they have one of the smallest memberships because of issues. They pref mostly with Adpi who also has one of the smallest memberships.

By: umm
#5by:    

No one goes into recruitment with ZTA as their #1. They settle for ZTA when they don't get PM, KKG, DDD, XO, Aphi.

Facts.

By: @yepp
by: in the past   

That may have been true before, but the past 3 years ZTA has had the highest return rate of basically any house on campus - OR and NR. I was a rho chi last year and wouldn't have believed it but that was the house every single girl wanted most. They put on a really good rush.

By: in the past
by: This👆   

You are 💯 correct! OR is still a top draw but ZTA has surpassed all of OR at this point.

By: This👆
by: Sorry    

Let me hold your hand here….many many girls want zta as their number one. Yes, southern girls may want kkg, kd, xo and others more but overall zta is highly desired. NO ONE wants aphi above zta, or old row houses. Heck I would take any house above aphi. They actually give girls an ick.

By: Sorry
by: Zeta alums   

Wow Zeta....still bullying Aphi and lying about your return rate. What are you afraid of?

Pnms - hope you all are reading this. So obvious.

By: Zeta alums
by: Yep   

Pnms I hope they are reading this don’t make the mistake some girls I know did . Aphi has a bad rep and loses girls all the time. Do you constantly want to be bashed everywhere for being not smart and only good to be a frat boy’s plaything ?

#6by:    

Bump… this it

By: Real descriptions
#7by:    

Don’t know where this kappa “party house” reputation came from because they hang out with one frat and are the only sorority that doesn’t have swaps that doesn’t scream party girl it screams boring

By: Anyways

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Continued   

Also pretty sure Greek rank is what keeps kappa and chi o relevant because you will never hear a PEEP about them on campus in comparison to every other house I’m sorry if this is rude I’ve just never understood how either of those houses are “top” when they’re so forgettable it just goes to show how hard the alums push these BS rankings

By: Continued
by: Truth   

This!!!!

By: Truth
#8by:    

Drop GPhi down. They couldn't even get one girl during cob while Theta got 14.

By: GPhi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.