facebook

Alpha phi it’s 2024

by:    

What in the 2005 TikTok did y’all just release? That was sooooooo bad and dated.

Posted By: Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Slow motion backhandspings? Bubbles? I’m crying

By: Ccccccccccccccc
#2by:    

copied tri delts locker account too

By: lol
#3by:    

lol retro i had to slo mo to see if I actually saw girls that i knew as it could have been from a few years ago. whomever does their pr needs to step it up and get a little more modern.

By: um
#4by:    

I go to a different school but we all love checking GR because Bama is super entertaining. But Jesus I have no idea why anyone would want to rush there because y’all are some horrible humans

By: Wow
by: yep   

Greek life here is brutal. Rush is awful for pnms and actives. You def are judged on sorority in the beginning. I mean aphi is judged from the get go probably the house that takes the biggest beating on here and has the worst rep at bama. Gang mentality no one cares if you talk badly about them.

By: yep
#5by:    

I’m genuinely so confused over the obsession with this house. Like I truly can’t figure out the strong emotion and excitement to talk all things about one house. It’s giving push notifications

By: What

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: s   

ZTA had a bad recruitment last fall and not over it yet. Plus apparently friends of their star K who have a grudge.

By: s
by: Marrrrrtrtrttty   

If that’s true, then zeta seems like a mean girl house.

By: Marrrrrtrtrttty
#6by:    

They are cheesy and not that bright. Did you expected something different?

By: Ha
by: Hhfxdxvh gvcxfhv   

I did think it was weird since I think of them as social media girlies. I’d expect more tbh

By: Hhfxdxvh gvcxfhv
by: lol   

The actual popular social media girls are busy with their own socials and couldn't care less about aphi. The girls that are left to do pr are the basement weird girls.

By: lol
#7by:    

The video makes them seem really friendly. I’ve never thought as Alpha Phi as a particularly friendly group overall. Maybe they’re trying to give PNMs that impression.

By: Bamaaa
by: Bad    

They have a few friendly girls but once in backstabbing is everywhere. It’s worse there than in any other house. I’m not surprised the tik tok is bad. The good, smart, popular girls have left that place. The girl that just dropped on tik tok she must be one of the smart ones.

By: Bad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.