facebook

Thoughts on Delta Gamma?

by:    

I feel like they have changed in the past couple years, thoughts?

Posted By: ???
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

grades have definitely dropped, not sure what happened to them

By: bamagirl123
by: Huh??   

Grades are still good. They're right at the average of all panhellenic. It might be lower than a couple of years ago but it's not like they're the bottom of NR. Still much higher than Alpha Phi and SK. Solid house with a solid sisterhood.

By: Huh??
#2by:    

As other NR houses are rising, they are declining in popularity among PNMs. PiPhi, DZ, Gphi, and Theta are rising because they are now more social and generally more attractive than DG girls.

DG has a strong sisterhood but they tend to attract try hard, horse girls. They do attract Southern PNMs who can’t get into any OR and would not fit into good NR houses.

Their grades used to be top but I think they are mid now.

By: My opinion
by: come on   

Would you rather be known as a horse girl because you grew up riding them like with DG, or a horse girl because you look like one like with several OR houses?

By: come on
by: What are you saying?   

You are not here trying to say that DG girls are more attractive than other NR houses, are you? PiPhi, DZ, Gphi, and now even Theta are more attractive than DG girls. Maybe better than Adpi now. We all make fun of Theta for having heavy girls but I think that is now DG but DG stays under the radar because it was good 6 years ago or something. DG has a great sisterhood and do fine with grades but attractive is not something they can brag about.

By: What are you saying?
by: really?   

i’ve only met OOR girls in dg (cali, midwest, northeast, FL) and not any southern ones tbh? i always considered aopi the last stop for southern/instate girls … not dg.

By: really?
#3by:    

they're boring and lack an identity. and tbh they're kinda stuck up for no reason ??? idk i'd rather be in like 14 other chapters than this one

By: real student.
#4by:    

I like them. I think of them similar to AOPi, it's a big mix of diff kinds of girls, from very social to very quiet. They honestly had a really good rush last year, they got some great girls - but also I feel like almost everyone did well at rush.

By: Under the radar

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: DG is sliding   

DG and Aopi get the Southern PNMs that can't get a bid from any NR house and are not cute enough to get into NR. These are the last resort houses for Southern PNMs and the weird houses for OOR girls.

Other NR houses attract better looking and quality OOR PNMs.

As the demographic of the school changes, OR will have fewer Southern PNMs to recruit and will either have to evolve (DDD is doing this) and let OOR in (like KKG, KD, XO, AXO) or fight each other for the same girls. DG and Aopi will then get fewer PNMs that are ok with them.

DG is a bottom choice for OOR girls because DG tries to act like an exclusive Southern house..in the most awkward way.

By: DG is sliding
by: Hiiii   

DDD has the most girls from the south. They also give preference to Alabama girls. So, DDD isn’t doing what you’re saying. At all. Southern girls, especially Alabama girls, still have the upper hand.

By: Hiiii
#5by:    

Tbh this house had the most pick me girls I’ve ever met. I would rush any house over this one 💀

By: Honest
#6by:    

Weird asf. This house needs to get it together if they want to be taken seriously.

By: Lol
#7by:    

I liked them during philanthropy and know they got some really cute girls last year. A solid NR house.

By: Nice house
by: like   

I liked them and like the girls from there I have met. They are super chill. I've never heard any dg drama.

By: like

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.