PiPhi, ADPi
APhi
DZ, GPB
DG, AOPi
SK, THETA

Posted By: Me
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

Yep this looks accurate to me. And yes DZ/GPhi, APhi is ranked above you. I would even argue that they could move up to PBP or ADPi row and this would be accurate.

By: yep
by: Me   

haha. agreed. Bump this one!

By: Me
#22by:    

Bumping because this is how I see it on campus right now. People are arguing about Zeta and yes, they are a top house, but old row is a big thing on this campus and has been for a long time and I don't see a new row house jumping over the top old row houses any time soon. I'm sure this will get down voted but it's just the reality of Bama greek life.

By: Good
by: Ghgj   

Zeta jumped over AGD and XO, and that’s just the beginning, soon more new row houses will follow… Old row is becoming outdated now

By: Ghgj
#23by:    

Alpha Chi, Alpha Gam, and ADPi are all listed too high.

By: Don't get it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#24by:    

Why do people forget XO on so many of these rankings?

By: XO
by: yeah   

I think it's because they fly under the radar on here. Which is a good thing!

By: yeah
#25by:    

ADPi down. Does not compete with Pi Phi and Aphi. (well - maybe in their heads they do.)

By: Adpi
by: Yep   

That’s funny bc two of my roommates had ADPi and PBP on pref last year…so, yeah they do.

By: Yep
by: umm   

The poster did not say that ADPi never cross prefs with Pi Phi. She said they are not competitive. Pnms will pick Pi Phi every time.

By: umm
by: Weird   

As someone who is friends with girls in both (who are also friends with each other) this is just literally not true. They definitely go for similar girls, some who want ADpi more and some want Pip phi more.

By: Weird
#26by:    

This is it, add XO to row two

By: Close
#27by:    

This above all other ranks. Bump!

By: Ok
#28by:    

Looks good - just add XO second line then right for the times

By: Yup yup
#29by:    

I’m good with this one bump

By: Good
#30by:    

I actually really like this one. Pretty accurate this year. Bump

By: K

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.