No order in rows:

PM, KD, KKG, DDD
XO, AXO
AGD, ZTA, PiPhi, APhi
ADPi, DZ, GPB
DG, AOPi, SK, KAT

By: Fixed
by: Ew   

Here comes aphi again. Trying to slide in higher than they are.

By: Ew
by: g   

This is true.

By: g
by: Yes   

I'm not personally an aphi fan but I agree with them being on the same row as PhPhi because after you get past old row and Zeta, it all really just depends on what type you are, there isn't much ranking past that point.

By: Yes
by: r   

I am also no fan of APhi but they are just as strong as Pi Phi and everyone I know says they take a lot of pnms from Pi Phi.

They are not at all like AGD with a high gpa but their social strength earns them a spot on the same row. They compete directly with Zeta but have a lower gpa - about the same social ranking.

I would swap Dg and ADPi.

By: r
by: Frre    

Swap XO and Zeta and swap DG and Adpi

By: Frre
by: History Major   

YES.

Zetas may be flashy, but they lack substance & they've reached the point of being annoying. There's more to a person than a pretty face and Daddy's bank roll. They are not "top." I think some new pledges are in for a surprise.

By: History Major
#3by:    

This is correct

#4by:    

old row needs to deal with the fact that zeta is a top house now!

By: ....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Done   

Old row doesn't think zeta isn't a top house, they have high return rates and a lot of pnm's want them. But the top 4-5 old row houses are getting their pick of the girls they want. There's enough to go around.

By: Done
by: History Major   

Actually, they aren't.

By: History Major
#5by:    

As a rising senior. I’d make one change - switch Zeta and KD. (Unless you were born and raised in Alabama)

By: Correction
#6by:    

Please step into the present - old row is not always top. Years ago before oos students swarmed the place yes, but now the majority of students are oos and wanting other houses. Unless you are from Alabama these old row houses mean nothing to you as you come here no matter how many old row moms are lying down kicking and screaming trying to stay relevant.

By: today
by: Yup yup   

^^^^Truth be told for the times ^^^^

By: Yup yup
by: nah   

These houses are still highly desired among OOS because they are the toughest bids to get and are good at rushing.

By: nah
by: Frre    

Seriously facts

By: Frre
#7by:    

Some things never change

By: Same
#8by:    

I agree with this one. Bumping it!

By: This
#9by:    

Adpi down to Dz row.

By: Nope
by: ?   

Nope nice try aphi

By: ?
#10by:    

I just scrolled through the last few rank posts and this is the closest to how I see it on campus right now.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.