facebook

bottom tier houses have more drama than top

by:    

From what i’ve noticed with my friends in other sororities and roomates it always the girls in bottom houses who constantly have drama going on. I feel it’s because a lot of the girls in the house believe they are too good to be in that sorority.

Posted By: f
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Interesting take and there is some truth to that I think but tbh I don’t see a ton of drama anywhere. Most house are full of smaller friend groups just doing the college thing. It’s not as deep as people on GR make it.

By: Hmm
#2by:    

Adpi has the most drama out of any sorority I’ve ever heard of and it’s 100% cuz most of them think they should be in a better house

By: Boo!
by: Huhhhhh??   

I think you spelled Aphi wrong

By: Huhhhhh??
by: FRRRR   

half of adpi resents zta but lowkey wants to be them and the other half wishes they were in an OR house instead …………

By: FRRRR
#3by:    

one of my friends who was a theta had CONSTANT drama

By: ya
#4by:    

IDK I think there's plenty of drama in the "top" houses too. remember that AGD senior who created a poll about their sisterhood and literally got basically kicked out?

But I do think that chapters that are more 'diverse' (like more a combination of party girls, pretty girls, shy girls, books girls, etc) can have a decent amount of drama bc everyone is not on the same page about what they want their sorority experience to be. like some girls are going to want to raise their houses reputation, become more high-tier and be looked at well by frats. And other girls in that same house don't care about that at all and just want to chill. That creates conflict.

By: Depends...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

yeah i think ultimately the problem is that you can’t rlly have chapters or member classes as big as they are at Bama….. with well over 400+ members per house, there is bound to be cliques and drama in EVERY house. u can’t even get along with all 120+ people in your member class. maybe if chapters had like … 100 members total they would be more cohesive and authentic (and stereotypes/reps would be more accurate)

By: honestly…
#6by:    

This is true. Bottom houses tend to not have as good as caliber of girls. They are not as mature and do not have strong social skills. Therefore, there is increased drama and less effective communication. Top tier houses are able to recruit girls who are more mature and have the skills to know when to discuss issues and also know when to let them slide. This is a very general statement, even though there’s a lot of truth to it. This was even evident on the HBO doc. There is a reason why top houses stayed away from it. Their members had the wisdom and maturity to lay low and not get involved.

By: Hiiii

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.